Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Natalia K.Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Ella D.

BY BLEACH LONDON

Whatever the shade, the ultimate blonde ambition is to banish brassiness for good - and BLEACH London's White Toner Kit is one of the best ways we've ever found. Neutralising yellow, orangey pigments, this semi-permanent (it lasts around 16-20 washes) post-bleach toner kit keeps hair at its brightest blonde, whether you're golden, white, silver or platinum. Containing a tube of colourant, a bottle of developer lotion (peroxide) and a repairing treatment mask (to nourish stressed-out strands), alongside a pair of plastic gloves and an instruction leaflet, this really does contain everything you need to carry off effortless application. As if all that wasn't enough, the collection is completely cruelty-free and vegan - like all of BLEACH's products - so you can feel caring as well as cool. see more...

jordan o.
Worked great for bleaching my hair, unfortunately it was kind of dry and very brittle after however that is part of the bleaching process
Jessica M.
Blackford
This toner is easy to use and did give my hair that pop of ashyness, however didn’t last as long as others I have used in the past.
afreen a.
It's product is very nice and very good I really like it and it's work great it's and I really loved it I m fully satisfied with it
Laura S.
Lowestoft , Suffolk
Good product for the price
Will only time out slight brassy tones so don’t expect miracles
Includes a really lovely hair mask too
Natalia K.
Barnsley
Perfect for making yellow washed of blonde back to sand/ashy look but one bottle have not enough product if you have longer hair
Amy m.
I love these two products. Easy to use, although the mixing bowl could be a bit bigger. The toner is great and does the job.
Danielle R.
Rawmarsh , Rotherham
This didn’t work on my hair, I have ombré and wanted to lighten it up and make it look fresher... it did not work for me.
Nicola G.
West Sussex, Chichester
I use this once every two weeks to keep my hair silver and keep away those horrid brassy tones, doesn't damage my hair
Berlineza D.
Doral, FL
I saw this days before but i don’t really know how to use it, if someone can tell me i will say thanks to you jajajaj
Erin a.
This was amazing it bleached my hair but also turned it silver which lasted a month or so I like this product alot
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Did you guys like this product?