Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Natalia K.Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Ella D.

BY BLEACH LONDON #11 in Haircare Sets

Whatever the shade, the ultimate blonde ambition is to banish brassiness for good - and BLEACH London's White Toner Kit is one of the best ways we've ever found. Neutralising yellow, orangey pigments, this semi-permanent (it lasts around 16-20 washes) post-bleach toner kit keeps hair at its brightest blonde, whether you're golden, white, silver or platinum. Containing a tube of colourant, a bottle of developer lotion (peroxide) and a repairing treatment mask (to nourish stressed-out strands), alongside a pair of plastic gloves and an instruction leaflet, this really does contain everything you need to carry off effortless application. As if all that wasn't enough, the collection is completely cruelty-free and vegan - like all of BLEACH's products - so you can feel caring as well as cool. see more...

Amie D.
Earley , Reading
Love all of bleach London’s products. So affordable. So easy to use and does the job too! My hair came out such a lovely white ready for it to be silver. Will continue to use this every time as it’s not damaging to your hair especially after using bleach!
Meg C.
Oak Street, Clayton
The kit had a very odd smell to it when I first tried the product. It did the job but didn’t last very long as the brassiness returned to my hair after two washes. If you’re wanting a quick white fix for an event then this is good for you but for a lasting finish I wouldn’t really recommend.
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Did absolutely nothing to my hair. Will not be buying again when I bleach my hair. It was easy to apply but there was just no effective result. My hair was still very brassy and I did the instructions correctly. Disappointed!
Molly R.
st helens
This is a really great toner if you want to get rid of those yellow tones without making your hair go lilac like many silver shampoos do. This'll give your hair a lovely white/silver tint that'll last a good few washes
Catherine S.
Really lovely toner works so well to get rid of that brassy look after bleaching your hair and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. It’s so inexpensive and I’m very satisfied. I highly recommend
Hazel S.
Thetford
Really good, not as damaging as some bleaches can be and gets the colour just right, not brassy or orange toned. Follow instructions and you’ll be absolutely fine, I’m satisfied with it and would probably purchase again
Abbi B.
New Earswick , York
I used this on highlighted hair and it worked a little bit.It picked up on the blonde bits and made them whiter however it wouldn't shift some banding of brassy older blonde.If your hair is 60% bleach blonde and you toners this would give you the desired effect however for highlighted hair just stick to a big dollop of purple shampoo.For the price though it was worth a try + you get the reincarnation mask in there too.
Jayden W.
BB31AS
This product to dye my hair white I had previously stripped my hair and I had lots of yellow tones going through when dying the hair I washed out and it almost looks like there was green in it I followed all instructions saying put product on for only 20 minutes I then rinsed washed dried my hair and a lot of the yellow had gone but there were still bits at the front that needed to be re done.
Jenny H.
St. John's
I used this after the total bleach kit and it does what it says.  My hair ended up being nearly white.  Love it, will definitely repurchase.  The only downside, like all Bleach London products, it does't come with nearly enough product. I have shoulder length hair and need two boxes.
Imogen H.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
I've used a lot of bleaching products and I have to say I loved this kit. I have to mention I used this once my hair was already bleached just incase you're after one for using on darker hair, check other reviews. Vegan friendly and cruelty free!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Did you guys like this product?