Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Natalia K.Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Ella D.

BY BLEACH LONDON #11 in Haircare Sets

Whatever the shade, the ultimate blonde ambition is to banish brassiness for good - and BLEACH London's White Toner Kit is one of the best ways we've ever found. Neutralising yellow, orangey pigments, this semi-permanent (it lasts around 16-20 washes) post-bleach toner kit keeps hair at its brightest blonde, whether you're golden, white, silver or platinum. Containing a tube of colourant, a bottle of developer lotion (peroxide) and a repairing treatment mask (to nourish stressed-out strands), alongside a pair of plastic gloves and an instruction leaflet, this really does contain everything you need to carry off effortless application. As if all that wasn't enough, the collection is completely cruelty-free and vegan - like all of BLEACH's products - so you can feel caring as well as cool. see more...

Beth W.
St Albans, Herts
This product is great for removing the yellow tones of bleached hair making it more white toned in my case. I used this once but if I was to go blonde again I’d definitely use this again as it did the job!
Carris W.
Farnborough
I used this while playing with my sisters hair and it gave it a lovely ice white finish. I brought this product from boots and it was s very affordable price with a pretty packaging and clear instructions.
Molly C.
I used this toner after using the Total Bleach kit and it did nothing. It didn't cancel out any of the yellow tones and I was no closer to white hair so I wouldn't recommend
Rebecca R.
This got rid of any yellow tones in my hair. I had strewberry blonde and bleach it with the same brand. Smells nice and worked very well. I’ve only tried this brand. I was very happy with the results
Kas S.
Necessary if you want bleach to go white rather than yellow, I can’t speak highly enough of this product, the kit contains everything you need and it does amazing job. Wouldn’t use any other brand!
Amy H.
I used this after using the Bleach London Silver conditioner and I have to say it really did the trick! I think it made my hair a little bit too dramatically light but it does exactly what it says! And for those hair drama days I’d recommend it again!Bleach London Silver Conditioner
Laura B.
Ipswich
I haven’t personally used this on my hair but Iv used it on my friends very blonde hair. We purchased it from boots. Her tends to go quite yellows without this toner. After we used this on her hair it’s a very white ash blonde which is perfect. We’ve used this multiple times and would definitely use it again.
Charlotte C.
sheffield
Didn’t see much of a difference when I used this product. It may have been the colour of my hair wasn’t light enough. The packaging always looks very nice with bleach London products. I would try this again as my hair is lighter now so may have a different effect
sami r.
Oldham, Oldham
When going from a dark to light colour the last thing you want is orange and ginger and yellow bits. This helps to get rid of those by toning them out. If you are looking for the perfect white hair then I'd recommend using this after using the London Bleach kit.
Leanne P.
Oshawa, ON
Ive always been afraid of Bleaching my hair at home, mostly because the fear of it turning yellow. My hair is naturally blonde But I love to add Bleach onto my ends to create an ombre effect . Using the Bleach London white toner ensures That my ends stay white / silver and not yellow ! Its a game changer!!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Did you guys like this product?