Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Natalia K.Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Ella D.

BY BLEACH LONDON

Whatever the shade, the ultimate blonde ambition is to banish brassiness for good - and BLEACH London's White Toner Kit is one of the best ways we've ever found. Neutralising yellow, orangey pigments, this semi-permanent (it lasts around 16-20 washes) post-bleach toner kit keeps hair at its brightest blonde, whether you're golden, white, silver or platinum. Containing a tube of colourant, a bottle of developer lotion (peroxide) and a repairing treatment mask (to nourish stressed-out strands), alongside a pair of plastic gloves and an instruction leaflet, this really does contain everything you need to carry off effortless application. As if all that wasn't enough, the collection is completely cruelty-free and vegan - like all of BLEACH's products - so you can feel caring as well as cool. see more...

Charlie A.
Long Whatton , Loughborough
I've used a lot of toners. My hair has been white blonde for about four years, so I've tried a lot. This one is good and does what it says on the packet. It isn't a miracle worker though, so if your hair isn't already pretty light, don't expect it to banish very yellow or orange tones.
If your hair just needs a top up, or slight colour correct, like mine does if I stop using silver shampoo for a while, then this is great. It's easy to use, doesn't smell bad, and doesn't do too much damage to the hair. Plus, the conditioner included is amazing!
Abbie S.
Amazing product and changed my hair from bright yellow straight to platinum white. I’d recommend this straight up if you’re trying to get rid of yellow & brassy tones. Bought from Boots - a lot of the times the Bleach London selection has offers!
Siobhan M.
Camore , Dornoch
This toner kit is perfect for giving life to dull blonde hair. I only use this product when I can’t afford to go to the hair dressers. I think it’s priced around £10 which is perfect and very reasonable. I wouldn’t say it turned my hair white, but certainly a lot more ashy and blonder.
Bryony L.
kent
I LOVE all the Bleach London products, I used the bleach obviously to go from blonde to brown but I went a yellow colour with orange/yellow tones and wanted to get rid of it as it wasn’t a natural blonde for me, so I put the toner on which is semi permanent so doesn’t damage your hair especially after bleaching and it completely got rid of the disgusting yellow/orange tones and I got the perfect blonde I wanted to be! So worth it, isn’t damaging and is reasonable.
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
I really wanted to like this because the it looked super promising. I used it following their bleach kit and it definitely took some of the brassy tones out but I’ve had better luck with other toners. I left it in expecting it to go white/ashy toned but it really didn’t do much. Wish I had a before photo, but I didn’t take one.

If you want pure blonde, go with Wella or another similar brand with purple/blue in the toner.
Emma S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
I love this product. It gets rid of all yellow tones in my hair. It’s fairly affordable and easy to source. It’s great to freshen up your colour in between salon visits. Would highly recommend this product
rebecca c.
Sandy, Sandy
The only toner I use now. I've used many brands of bleach and toner, and bleach London is the only one that helps me achieve at home platinum blonde hair. This knocks all the yellow hints out.
Cyah F.
I use this on my blonde hair every now and then and it brightens it up and removes some brass. Only minus is that it sometimes makes my hair feel a bit dry. Good produc though and good value for money. Would buy again
Tamsyn Zion Ann C.
Burscough Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Really helped to knock the brassiness out of my nearly bleached ombré hair. Absolute life saver as it made my hair look like such a natural gradient rather than two block colours.
Carris W.
Farnborough
I used this while playing with my sisters hair and it gave it a lovely ice white finish. I brought this product from boots and it was s very affordable price with a pretty packaging and clear instructions.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Did you guys like this product?