Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Natalia K.Bleach London White Toner Kit uploaded by Ella D.

BY BLEACH LONDON #11 in Haircare Sets

Whatever the shade, the ultimate blonde ambition is to banish brassiness for good - and BLEACH London's White Toner Kit is one of the best ways we've ever found. Neutralising yellow, orangey pigments, this semi-permanent (it lasts around 16-20 washes) post-bleach toner kit keeps hair at its brightest blonde, whether you're golden, white, silver or platinum. Containing a tube of colourant, a bottle of developer lotion (peroxide) and a repairing treatment mask (to nourish stressed-out strands), alongside a pair of plastic gloves and an instruction leaflet, this really does contain everything you need to carry off effortless application. As if all that wasn't enough, the collection is completely cruelty-free and vegan - like all of BLEACH's products - so you can feel caring as well as cool. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product really changed my life it gave me such wonderful results every time i use it the packaging is great and so is the product go and try it out if have not you have no idea what you are missing out on.
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
This white toner worked so well on my hair. I have naturally dark hair so it was hard to lighten it without getting that really yellow color. This helped take that out and gave me a nice light color to dye with.
Hailey P.
i pray heaven to bestow the best blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. may none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof. Heyy was a great good day and I got some money from you and I hope have an amazing night you had
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This will leave your hair the perfect color with no orange or brassy tones. It turns the hair to platinum white.
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
This is one of my favorite toners. It really helps keep my skin toned. It makes my skin also look shiny.
Liz S.
Perkasie, PA
Saved me from a disastrous orange color accident! Gave it a nice cool blonde again! Very effective!
Sarah M.
Glasgow
I’m not sure really how I feel about this. My friend recommended it to me as it helped to lighten her hair but when I tried it, it made random strands of my hair lighter but overall left my hair feeling a bit weird. I’d maybe try it again in the future but I find that the Fanola purple shampoo tones hair much better than this
Leah x.
After having my hair balayaged into a golden colour, I wanted it to be a little lighter so I bought his kit. The instructions are really easy to follow and it’s at a good price. I would buy again as it did make my hair a few shades lighter - it didn’t make a massive difference but enough to be improved.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Did you guys like this product?