Bleach London Super Cool Colour The Big Pink uploaded by Libby w.Bleach London Super Cool Colour The Big Pink uploaded by Georgia F.

BY BLEACH LONDON

Ensure that your mane is anything but run-of-the-mill (without the colour commitment) with BLEACH London's Super Cool Colour, a non-permanent hair colour cream mask. In just 30 minutes, this rich, luscious mask will transform your tresses in a rainbow of bold, chic shades. From beautifully bright 'I Saw Red' and 'The Big Pink', to perfect pastels 'Awkward Peach' and 'Blullini', to brilliantly bold turquoise 'Washed Up Mermaid', there's a shade to suit every aesthetic. Fading out in 2-10 washes (the colour and fade will vary depending upon the tone and porosity of your hair) this is sure to satisfy the wildest colour chameleons and indecisive individuals. Like the entire BLEACH range, Super Cool Colour is completely cruelty-free and vegan - just another reason we love it. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Allison N.
Livingston, KY
This stuff is okay , it’s not the best but it’s not terrible , it comes in a nice packaging an it’s an affordable price .
Georgia F.
Suffolk, Bungay
My hair is a dark blonde colour at the roots and a lightened blonde through the lengths. I have tried dying my hair Pink a number of times in the past but because I wanted a pastel pink it would last for literally a day. Choosing this darker pink gave me the exact effect I wanted, if you use this product and leave it in for 10-15 minutes you get a beautiful allover pastel colour (even though the product looks very dark). Its super easy to apply (however definitely use gloves, it will stain!!) and feels conditioning in your hair - all for only £6.
Hannah L.
Higher school street, Shipley
I love Bleach London hair colours and have used nearly everyone over the years! The pink was my favourite, super vibrant really easy to use and a good longevity. It faded to a lovely colour. I re purchased lots of times and recommend to lots of people.
Esther L.
st peters square
I used this when I had baby pink hair. It boosts the colour and the colour is very nice. However it does nothing for the texture of hair it actually dried it out a little.
Libby w.
leicester
I have used many of there hair colours over the years and they are so affordable! You get around 3 uses out of the bottle! Super amazing for blonde hair. I have light brown hair and they still worked amazingly!
Rebecca R.
This colour was quite patchy when applied and did leave my hair darker in some places.

THE BOTTLE! Just really wish the packaging was more user friendly, it's so tricky to get the product out without making a mess or wasting a load of product that's left in there.
Abigail H.
portsmouth
This product is so good I love it. It has amazing pigment and it lasts for so long I had pick hair all summer it’s was so nice I have tried somany hair colours and this was the best definitely recommend 💗
Victoria L.
For the summer, I wanted to change my hair up and Bleach London offers a range of colours that look awesome on any one! I chose this one for my dark brown hair and the colour seriously showed through and looked amazing!
lau T.
This dye was perfect! There was no overwhelming smell and it gave my hair an even colour and lasted a good amount of time without any serious damage to my hair!
Melita M.
I live this it has a creat colour and it looks good but dont where white because it will stain the clothes with any sweat that cimes