BY BLEACH LONDON

Ensure that your mane is anything but run-of-the-mill (without the colour commitment) with BLEACH London's Super Cool Colour, a non-permanent hair colour cream mask. In just 30 minutes, this rich, luscious mask will transform your tresses in a rainbow of bold, chic shades. From beautifully bright 'I Saw Red' and 'The Big Pink', to perfect pastels 'Awkward Peach' and 'Blullini', to brilliantly bold turquoise 'Washed Up Mermaid', there's a shade to suit every aesthetic. Fading out in 2-10 washes (the colour and fade will vary depending upon the tone and porosity of your hair) this is sure to satisfy the wildest colour chameleons and indecisive individuals. Like the entire BLEACH range, Super Cool Colour is completely cruelty-free and vegan - just another reason we love it. see more...

Allison N.
Livingston, KY
This stuff is okay , it’s not the best but it’s not terrible , it comes in a nice packaging an it’s an affordable price .
Georgia F.
Suffolk, Bungay
My hair is a dark blonde colour at the roots and a lightened blonde through the lengths. I have tried dying my hair Pink a number of times in the past but because I wanted a pastel pink it would last for literally a day. Choosing this darker pink gave me the exact effect I wanted, if you use this product and leave it in for 10-15 minutes you get a beautiful allover pastel colour (even though the product looks very dark). Its super easy to apply (however definitely use gloves, it will stain!!) and feels conditioning in your hair - all for only £6.
Esther L.
st peters square
I used this when I had baby pink hair. It boosts the colour and the colour is very nice. However it does nothing for the texture of hair it actually dried it out a little.
Rebecca R.
This colour was quite patchy when applied and did leave my hair darker in some places.

THE BOTTLE! Just really wish the packaging was more user friendly, it's so tricky to get the product out without making a mess or wasting a load of product that's left in there.
Georgia C.
caister-on-sea
This dye came out the exact colour it was supposed to! This has been hands down the easiest dye to use for an at home job. It also has conditioning properties so you basically can dye your hair as well as getting a hair treatment. It is very semi permanent and only lasts a couple of washes. So it’s very good for people who want to change their colour all the time and are very indecisive about their hair like me
Abigail H.
portsmouth
This product is so good I love it. It has amazing pigment and it lasts for so long I had pick hair all summer it’s was so nice I have tried somany hair colours and this was the best definitely recommend 💗
Victoria L.
For the summer, I wanted to change my hair up and Bleach London offers a range of colours that look awesome on any one! I chose this one for my dark brown hair and the colour seriously showed through and looked amazing!
Authenticbrown M.
London, Forest hill
This is currently the colour I have in my hair right now took 20 minutes for it is take to my hair is was on special on 2 for £9 it lasts 2 to 10 washes and I have Afro curly hair and have washed my hair 2 times since and its still pink so I’m happy
Abbie G.
I love this hair colour, I used it on top of freshly bleached hair and it came out really bright and gorgeous, it’s one of my favourite colours I’ve dyed my hair in a long time. It also made my hair feel great afterwards. I left it on for around an hour to get this bright colour.
Hannah L.
Higher school street, Shipley
I love Bleach London hair colours and have used nearly everyone over the years! The pink was my favourite, super vibrant really easy to use and a good longevity. It faded to a lovely colour. I re purchased lots of times and recommend to lots of people.