Bleach London Smoky Shampoo uploaded by Charlotte C.Bleach London Smoky Shampoo uploaded by Kelsey M.

BY BLEACH LONDON

Charcoal grey is officially chic - and there's no easier way to channel this trend than BLEACH London's Smoky Shampoo. Imparting subtle charcoal grey tones and slatey sheen to light hair (perfect for dirty blondes), this clever cleanser is the perfect way to shake up your look without making a colour commitment. Enriched with vitamin E, the formula offers softening nourishment and, what's more, like the entire BLEACH line, it's completely cruelty-free and vegan - what more could we ask for. see more...

Jade W.
Plymouth, Plymouth
This is the only toner shampoo I’ve actually loved and I’ve used ALOT. It doesn’t leave the nasty cheap looking lilac tone at all. The only problem is the bottle is so small I go through it so quickly for my long hair. Maybe they could start making bigger bottles for the addicts like me!
Kelsey M.
The BEST toning shampoo! Had a horrible botch balayage job from a hairdresser who left my hair brassy and orange and I’ve only used this shampoo 3 times and I can’t believe the difference it has already made!!! I am in love
Saff L.
This is perfect for keeping up with having silver hair! And provides a nice touch up to hair in between dying! Bleach London Fade To Grey Kit
Jessica W.
Perfect if you want a dirty/dark Ash colour with a bit of purple. Smells lovely too. I love the original but would have to say I prefer this one.
Lucy H.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Takes away all brassiness out of my blonde hair and transforms it into something smokey and ashy. Also hydrates the hair and doesn’t strip it.