Bleach London Smoky Shampoo uploaded by Charlotte C.Bleach London Smoky Shampoo uploaded by Kelsey M.

BY BLEACH LONDON

Charcoal grey is officially chic - and there's no easier way to channel this trend than BLEACH London's Smoky Shampoo. Imparting subtle charcoal grey tones and slatey sheen to light hair (perfect for dirty blondes), this clever cleanser is the perfect way to shake up your look without making a colour commitment. Enriched with vitamin E, the formula offers softening nourishment and, what's more, like the entire BLEACH line, it's completely cruelty-free and vegan - what more could we ask for. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This keeps your hair the color you want at all times instead of having to dye it over and over. I highly recommend it.
Rhiannon M.
I wasn't expecting this to work as well as it does! I bleached my hair and then dyed it mauve/purple which faded really fast from my hair. Using this shampoo, I've now got lovely grey-purple hair that people compliment frequently as it looks like I've had it professionally coloured. My only minor issue is that it doesn't leave your hair really soft and you have to use a conditioner or it ends up feeling a bit fragile and tangled (I use the rose conditioner from Bleach London to add a bit more colour).
Kayleigh W.
Scunthorpe, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
This has become my holy grail hair product! The bottle says leave it for only a few minutes and for once it’s a hair products that doesn’t lie, it’s instantly a beautiful smokey colour. I’m currently on my third bottle because I absolutely love the stuff, and the brand overall is incredible!
Jade W.
Plymouth, Devon
This is the only toner shampoo I’ve actually loved and I’ve used ALOT. It doesn’t leave the nasty cheap looking lilac tone at all. The only problem is the bottle is so small I go through it so quickly for my long hair. Maybe they could start making bigger bottles for the addicts like me!
Nicole Y.
I was curious what would be different between this and the silver shampoo. this one definitely makes your hair more ash or grey! Works after the first shampoo and leaves hair feeling and looking amazing. I like to pair with the rose conditioner
Tamsyn Zion Ann C.
Burscough Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire
The dark purple tone to this is lovely but unfortunately I do not see a change in my hair now that it is dyed to a purple. I was shopping it would help to saturate and create a smokey effect to my hair
Charlotte C.
sheffield
Absolutely love this shampoo, starting to prefer it over their silver shampoo! It smells absolutely gorgeous! And if your after a charcoal grey colour this is the one for you! Absolutely love it!
Gemma B.
Keeps my silver hair looking top notch, smells great and the bottle lasts ages. The shampoo lathers up well and a little goes a long way. Totally worth the money and I will continue to purchase whilst I have silver hair.
Kelsey M.
The BEST toning shampoo! Had a horrible botch balayage job from a hairdresser who left my hair brassy and orange and I’ve only used this shampoo 3 times and I can’t believe the difference it has already made!!! I am in love