Bleach London Silver Conditioner uploaded by Beth L.

BY BLEACH LONDON

A game-changing daily conditioner, BLEACH London's Silver Conditioner will give you your brightest blonde yet, whether you're ashy or caramel. Suitable for everyday use, this violet-toned, high pigment conditioner works to neutralise brassiness, eliminating unwanted yellow and orange tones. Ideal used after BLEACH's {Silver Shampoo}, it features strengthening wheat proteins and moisturising vitamin B5 to nourish strands as it brightens. Like the entire BLEACH line, this formula is also completely cruelty-free and vegan - what more could we ask for. see more...

Emily F.
Macclesfield , Cheshire
I do always normally buy this conditioner only for the shampoo reasons. As it doesn’t really make your hair super soft nor does it feel silky after washing but it does keep your hair from looking brassy.
claire m.
Jordanstown , Newtownabbey
A great value conditioner that is very effective on blonde hair. Tones the hair for a proffesional look and works well with silver tones also. It’s expensive but worth the money. Highly recommended.
Emma N.
Barnsley
Not a bad product and helps with the brassiness however it doesn't really leave your hair feeling soft which you would expect from a product of this price
Rebecca J.
Waterside Way , Wakefield
I use this alongside the shampoo, and it keeps my hair super soft and shiny!
The only downside is that I'm not too keen on the smell, but that's just me.
Chelsea L.
Love this as well as the shampoo! Smells so good! Takes away the yellow tones and make your hair so soft! I love bleach London as a brand
Victoria R.
I wanted to love this, It's not a terrible product but I don't think it's ground-breaking either. It's just a generally good product
rebecca c.
Sandy, Sandy
My go to conditioner. Perfect when combined with the shampoo for maintaining platinum blonde hair. Hair feels healthy are using
Stacey! D.
Lovely conditioner. Makes hair lovely and soft. Bottle lasts ages smells lovely. Reasonably priced and often on offer at boots
Keeley H.
flintshire
Love this to help my purple hair stick around longer without it I wouldn’t of kept a hold of that colour as long as I have
Lauren W.
Milldale road , Wolverhampton
Paired with the shampoo it’s goods combats the drying that the shampoo does. Nice packaging and indie style bottle.