Bleach London Silver Conditioner uploaded by Beth L.

BY BLEACH LONDON

A game-changing daily conditioner, BLEACH London's Silver Conditioner will give you your brightest blonde yet, whether you're ashy or caramel. Suitable for everyday use, this violet-toned, high pigment conditioner works to neutralise brassiness, eliminating unwanted yellow and orange tones. Ideal used after BLEACH's {Silver Shampoo}, it features strengthening wheat proteins and moisturising vitamin B5 to nourish strands as it brightens. Like the entire BLEACH line, this formula is also completely cruelty-free and vegan - what more could we ask for. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Chelsea J.
This conditioner smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling super silky and smooth. I bought this in conjunction with the shampoo and it helps to make my silver hair last longer in between colouring. Highly recommend.
Megan M.
aberdeen
Kept my hair soft and hydrated while being grey. Helped keep the colour and have hair a nice shine. I prefer this to other conditioners as it is light and doesn't leave my hair heavy and lifeless
michellegrayxx G.
Glasgow
Personally think this isn’t worth the money, I assumed it was brilliant as it was called ‘bleach london’ so catered for bleached hair, but after a weekly use I found the under layers of my hair we’re going yellow which the shampoo was supposed to prevent not cause. I wouldn’t be purchasing this item again
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
This conditioner perfectly compliments the shampoo, it helps to add an ashy/grey look to my hair but also keeps it smooth, knot free and conditioner. Would recommend, I have greasy hair and this helps also
Amy S.
Sandygate Grange Drive , Sheffield
Leaves hair feeling soft and helps with damage from died / bleached hair. I used regularly to avoid any brassy tones. I like the packaging and branding of these products. However the bottles are fairly small especially for anyone with long thick hair!
Courtney H.
Bristol
Used this silver condition when i had blonde hair! I did feel it made a difference to the tones of my hair, it wasnt so brassy, but i feel it still didnt achieve the colour i wanted. However i would recommend
Lauren C.
Use along side the shampoo. The smell is beautiful, very affordable product and the best I have used. I use once a week and it’s amazing, it prolongs my colour and does give the silver ashy effect as promised. I’ve recommended to others.
Claire M.
Belfast, Co Antrim
This is one of my favourite conditioners because it's so thick and it's not overly expensive for the quality. My hair feels amazing and silky after using this, and it's a cool colour - always a bonus!
Saff L.
This is so so nourishing and very kind to white hair! It's a very nice follow up to the shampoo; and can be used as a leave in conditioner. I would reccomend it to anyone with white hair!
Emily F.
Macclesfield , Cheshire
I do always normally buy this conditioner only for the shampoo reasons. As it doesn’t really make your hair super soft nor does it feel silky after washing but it does keep your hair from looking brassy.