Bleach London Silver Conditioner uploaded by Beth L.

BY BLEACH LONDON

A game-changing daily conditioner, BLEACH London's Silver Conditioner will give you your brightest blonde yet, whether you're ashy or caramel. Suitable for everyday use, this violet-toned, high pigment conditioner works to neutralise brassiness, eliminating unwanted yellow and orange tones. Ideal used after BLEACH's {Silver Shampoo}, it features strengthening wheat proteins and moisturising vitamin B5 to nourish strands as it brightens. Like the entire BLEACH line, this formula is also completely cruelty-free and vegan - what more could we ask for. see more...

Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Shayla B.
Welch, WV
1,062 reviews
This keeps your hair the color you want at all times instead of having to dye it over and over. I highly recommend it.
Alexandria A.
Carolina, PR
It does it job by matting my yellow tones and the packaging is nice but it’s overpriced, in my opinion.
Beth L.
CASTLEFORD
I have white blond hair and this product has been a life saver for me! It smells DIVINE compared to other purple shampoos and it has taken away the brassy tones in my hair. The price is great as only a small amount is required to see a difference. Extremely happy with this product and I would highly recommend to others with similar hair colour to mine.
Charlotte C.
sheffield
Perfect for keeping my hair soft! I have grey/silver hair and keeping up with it is a nightmare! But this conditioner along with the shampoo work a dream. The price is perfect for how much you get and keep my hair toned!
Chelsea J.
This conditioner smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling super silky and smooth. I bought this in conjunction with the shampoo and it helps to make my silver hair last longer in between colouring. Highly recommend.
michellegrayxx G.
Glasgow
Personally think this isn’t worth the money, I assumed it was brilliant as it was called ‘bleach london’ so catered for bleached hair, but after a weekly use I found the under layers of my hair we’re going yellow which the shampoo was supposed to prevent not cause. I wouldn’t be purchasing this item again
Rachel S.
So affordable, smells good and doesn’t stain your hair for too long! Other purple shampoos either just don’t do anything or they basically just colour your hair purple forever. This washes out really well, I use this once a week or once a fortnight with ‘normal’ shampoos in between and it works a treat to knock out those pesky brassy tones.
Amy S.
Sandygate Grange Drive , Sheffield
Leaves hair feeling soft and helps with damage from died / bleached hair. I used regularly to avoid any brassy tones. I like the packaging and branding of these products. However the bottles are fairly small especially for anyone with long thick hair!
Claire M.
Belfast, Co Antrim
This is one of my favourite conditioners because it's so thick and it's not overly expensive for the quality. My hair feels amazing and silky after using this, and it's a cool colour - always a bonus!