Bleach London Hair Elixir uploaded by Megan H.

BY BLEACH LONDON #39 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

Just one pipette full of BLEACH London's luxurious Hair Elixir will transform even the driest ends with smoothing, soothing hair salvation. Enriched with softening avocado oil, the serum offers rich conditioning and essential nourishment to leave hair silky, shiny and strong. Swiftly absorbing into thirsty strands, the formula doesn't weigh hair down or leave residue and can be used on both damp and dry hair. Like the entire BLEACH London line, it's also completely cruelty-free and vegan - just another reason to love this innovative brand. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Megan H.
Carpentersvle, IL
I got this product from overseas because I was impressed with the company and their other products. This hair elixir made my ends of my hair super soft and made my hair smell good all day long. It was super cheap and I bought 2 more right after so I have a stock full!
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
This smells amazing and really keeps my flyaways at bay. I am loving this cult beauty brand, all of their products I have tried so far are absolutely amazing! But this is one of my must-haves! So obsessed!
Jill G.
Love the hair elixir. It’s smells so good and it multi-purposeful. I apply to my skin when it’s really dry. It’s kinda pricey for a small amount but I like it a lot
Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
I love bleach London and I will try any and all of their products. It’s super easy to use. The color is exactly what it showed in the picture. However I prefer the galixir to the hair elixir. Overall I’m satisfied is just not my favorite product from Bleach.
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
I haven’t used this personally but my mother has and it makes her hair look great! I would recommend to anyone with different hair color!!
Amy L.
This is a all right product it's expensive but it does work very well, it has a scent to it that I don't like
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
Love this product so much. Bought it on a whim along with the bleach and toner to ward off split ends. It's the most light weight hair oil I've ever used! It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it feel heavy at all and it smells amazing. This is a new staple in my haircare for sure.
Saff L.
Used this for the first time due to having problem split ends. It worked so so well and has the same reminiscent smell and other products from this brand! Lovely!
Alanađź’™ P.
Dundee
This smells amazing and hydrates your hair. I don’t use often as it can make my hair look greasy and don’t want to waste it.
Kim G.
Orpington, KENT
Amazing product. Use this once a week and keeps my hair soft and shiny. Does miracles for dry, damaged hair and split ends.