Blantons Blanton's Original Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Elizabeth R.Blantons Blanton's Original Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Cody N.

BY BLANTONS

70cl / 46.5% - The original single-barrel bourbon, first introduced in 1984, and winner of a Gold medal at the International Wine & Spirits Competition every year from 1999 - 2004. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Age: NAS
Mashbill: Undisclosed
Distillery: Blanton Distilling Company, Buffalo Trace Distillery, Frankfort, KY
Price: $55 - $70
Nose: Spicy, vanilla, tobacco, slight touch of citrus
Palate: Sweet initially, blends into spice, rich, oak, hints of caramel, vanilla, and clove
Finish: Medium, quite warm, spice, pepper, slight touch of a floral note at the end
Personal Rating: 8.25/10
Notes: Gorgeous bottle, but don’t let it make yo think it is a gimmick. This bourbon is great for a moderate to experienced bourbon drinker. The flavor is complex is a very pleasant way. A pretty traditional bourbon of great quality. If you want a sophisticated sipping bourbon with a certain je ne sais quoi that will have you wanting another pour, definitely grab a bottle when you can find one. Not “rare” per se, but you may need to look around a bit. As usual, drink this traditionally: neat, with an ice cube, or a splash of water.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
Probably our favorite bourbon ever! We LOVE Blantons in our household! It’s a bit hard to find where we are but definitely worth the price! Blantons Blanton's Original Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Tate W.
Bryant
My husband is the bourbon drinker but I sample each bottle that he buys as well. Blantons is very smooth and very enjoyable. Not too sweet and not too oaky! It’s very hard to find in our area of central Arkansas so buy them up when you find them!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is definitely our number one favorite!!! We try to buy a few bottles at a time because it’s kind of hard to find around here! It’s expensive, but worth it! If you ever come across this, give it a shot! It’s incredible!!!! The bottles are nice for collectors and the corks spell out “blantons.” You can even buy a little track for them if you wanted to try and collect them all. I think it’s pretty neat! Get your hands on a bottle!!!
Leanna R.
This is one of the best bourbons I have ever had. It's single barrel, aged in the middle of the distillery which is the sweet spot to age bourbon. Originally reserved to presidents and diplomats. Can be hard to find, but if you do, snag it.
Matt J.
Byron Center, MI
Incredible. Incredible. Incredible. Every single bottle is completely unique and better than the last. This is a bourbon to have on special occasions. A bourbon that is kept between bourbon enthusiasts and not shared with many others.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Blanton's is exceptionally smooth bourbons, easily one of the best in its category and a steal at its price. I would highly recommend this for anyone who enjoys a glass of bourbon.
Stacy K.
Minneapolis, MN
My husband and I really like to drinking whiskey. For our anniversary, we bought a bottle of Blanton's Original. It's probably my favorite whiskey, and I only say that because there are many whiskeys that I haven't tasted yet. It's amazing on the rocks with a couple of drops of bitters.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Great smooth flavor, baked an awesome bourbon peach crisp in my cast iron skillet.love the horse on the top of bottle that's what caught my eye. Under $5
Naylea H.
San Antonio, TX
Rare gem that if you find is amazing! I had to literally hunt it down but it’s everyone’s favorite so make sure to save some for yourself!