Blake's Shepherd's Pie uploaded by ari j.

BY BLAKE'S

Blake's Shepherd's Pie.

Since 1929.

Made with organic corn and organic mashed potatoes.

Gluten free.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Beef raised without antibiotics**. see more...

Michèle M.
Bethel
preposterous price, pretentious box babble...with all the pizazz of nursing home fare (the beef layer is reduced to an abundance of tasteless, watery crumbs, although for what it’s worth, the corn isn’t puréed).  note to blake’s:  ground beef needs to contain at least SOME fat — and seasoning — in order for it to be reasonably palatable.
Lamonica W.
Gainesville, FL
Since these are gluten and soy free, both my bf and I LOVE these. I mean, it's not my shepherd's pie; but, these are pretty darn close. I'd give them more stars if I could.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This dish is tasty and flavorful. I like that the ingredients are all-natural and minimally processed. The corn and potatoes are organic and the beef is raised without antibiotics and not fed with animal by-products. The only ingredients in this dish are: potatoes, cooked ground beef, organic corn, onion, beef stock, natural flavor, whole milk, butter and salt. It's almost unheard of for a frozen dinner to have less than thirty ingredients, much less fewer than ten. The dish is simple, pleasant and hearty. The broth, onion and natural flavors bring a wonderful taste to the dish. I added a piece of cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes for extra goodness. This was my first Blake's product but will not be my last. I did bake it in the oven, which is the recommended preparation, but it can also be cooked in a microwave. It took longer to cook than the package directions but totally worth it.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Tastes great, but it's a bit pricey. Portion is small as well (which I expected). I would purchase again though, because it's probably the best store-bought shepherd's pie I've ever had :-)
ari j.
Blake's Shepherd's Pie was on sale for $3.84 (bit pricey) but I will say I enjoyed the pie and the taste of the ground beef,corn, and mashed potatoes was prefect. This taste like it was homemade cooked with love. I added cheese for my taste and had a sangria with it. I just wish it was bigger!
Margaret S.
Richmond, Va
Tried this for the first time the other day. It was okay. It was pretty small, which I guess was expected. The flavor was not bad, but not the best. I don't think I'd purchase again.
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
I love blake's meals. I haven't had one that wasn't great. I really like the flavor of the meat and the mashed potatoes are a great consistency. yum!
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Easy to follow step by step directions. If you don’t have time to make it from scratch then this works fine. The price is fine it’s easy and quick
Justine A.
2001 reviews
This is really delicious and I love that it is all natural with no preservatives. It is pretty pricey in our grocery store for some reason.
ari j.
How much does your local store charge for Blake's Shepherd's Pie?