BY BLAKE'S

Blake's Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie.
Since 1929.
Made with organic vegetables and a sweet cornbread crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-4729.
Made with white meat chicken.
Chicken raised without antibiotics**. see more...

Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
These are amazing! They’re a bit on the pricey side but when I feel like treating myself to something good I buy them. They take 30 minutes to cook in a traditional oven and the gluten free crust around the pot pie itself is sooo crispy and delicious, it’s like heaven in your mouth.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I recently had to go GF due to an intolerance developed during my most recent pregnancy. I was craving chicken pot pie and saw this at Walmart one day. The price is decent for a GF product. Not the best tasting though not very satisfying. The top crust of the pie actually fell off when I took it out of the package and I honestly thought it was cardboard. It is Microwave safe but the liquid oozes out when you nuke it. even if you do it significantly less time than suggested. Quite bland but some shredded cheese helped remedy that. Dont think I will be buying again. .
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I'm not allergic to gluten but I do occasionally like gluten free products more than regular. This is Blake's Gluten Free Chicken Pot Pie. If no one told you that this was gluten free & you had this at a restaurant I GUARANTEE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE ITS GLUTEN FREE!! I have tried BOTH of Blake's chicken pot pies. One with gluten & one without, BOTH are incredible. Great flavor, good amount of veggies, nice veggies to chicken to crust ratio, even the GRAVY is awesome. To me, the best part wasn't that I thought the Gluten free pot pie was better than the regular, to ME the BEST PART was the caloric content. THESE POT PIES ARE UNDER 500 CALS... FOR THE ENTIRE PIE. I want to say I think they're under 400 Cal's but I don't have one in house right now to double-check that fact. But I will try to check it & make sure I edit in whether it's under 500 or 400.. I know it's strange of me to sedm excited over calories in a pot pie but have you EVER looked at the numbers on a Marie Calendars Chicken pot pie?? There's just NO REASON for those numbers Marie has in her pot pies!! Those are some SCARY numbers!! I just feel if you can have a pot pie you ENJOY & it's not trying to kill you well then that's AWESOME! & I want more pot pies like that for ppl!! Happy pot pies = happy ppl!!
Karalynn B.
This pot pie is delicious! I have to eat gluten free due to gluten intolerance. It's been years since I've had a pot pie. I was so excited to find these. One downside is the cooking time. I took it with me to work and had to microwave it which left the crust kind of soggy, but that's also not the recommended cooking technique.
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
By far the best gluten free frozen meal I've had since becoming gluten intolerant. real ingredients,large chunks of chicken and the crust tastes like a normal crust! delicious!
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
Delish! I'm thrilled to find a gluten free chicken pot pie. Especially one with amazing taste!