BY BLAKE'S

Blake's Chicken Pot Pie.
Since 1929.
Made with organic vegetables and a flaky organic crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture.
Made with white meat chicken.
Chicken raised without antibiotics**. see more...

DJ C.
I love this chicken pot pie. No other matters. All-white meat chicken breast. No rib meat. The crust is flaky. The gravy is delicious with no fillers. It's not super salty like frozen dishes tend to be. Vegetables are crisp and delicious. This is my go-to meal when I don't cook, which is all the time. Definitely worth the price and the quality.
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
This was pretty good. Not stuffed with chicken and vegetables, but still a decent amount. I was able to eat the whole thing in one sitting which is pretty unusual--might leave more "normal" folks hungry. I really liked that it was a quick, convenience meal, but didn't have a bunch extra weird stuff.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I tried this today after buying it from out local HEB. It was beyond delicious. It really tasted like a home cooked pie. The crust was full of flavor and had a great crisp to it and the insides were filled with carrots, peas, and good sized chicken chunks. I highly recommend this to anyone and I will be buying more. Did I mention it is organic?
Samantha C.
Warwick, RI
I am not a fan of frozen meals especially if you cook it in the microwave but I tried this today and I'm obsessed! The box is designed to make the top of the pot pie crispy while it cooks in the microwave. It was like a homemade mea within 7 minutes!! Definitely recommend.
Sinead M.
Malvern, PA
Let me start with this...IT IS MADE WITH REAL CHICKEN! I mean seriously, it is practically unheard of when it comes to frozen meals. It is very filling and only around 360 calories if I remember correctly. I throw mine in the microwave to get warm and then into the convention oven to crisp up the crust. I could say 100 more great things, but instead I'll just say GO BUY THIS NOW!
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
I am not a big fan of frozen food but I have to with my short lunches for summers. This product is so real and I don't feel like I am eating alien food and it all natural with great tasting ingredients and is comparable to the price of other frozen foods. LOVE IT! It's my spring discovery!
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
The best pot pie I've ever had that wasn't home made. there are real pieces of chicken, the sauce is great and the crust is flaky. my go to lunch during the week!
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
Amazing! I love every single thing Blake's comes out with! I could Blake's every single day if I could. The most amazing food in the frozen food aisle
Elizabeth L.
Triangle, VA
I love this company. This is one of my go to meals when I am feeling under the weather. My only complaint is that I wish each pie was a little larger.
Justine A.
2066 reviews
I love these pies. I buy them a lot especially in the colder months. They are really tasty and great quality. I also love the turkey one.