Blake's All Natural Foods Blake's All Natural Shepherds Pie 8 oz

by Blake's All Natural Foods

Blake's all natural shepherds pie 8 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blake's All Natural Foods Blake's All Natural Shepherds Pie 8 oz!
Kelly S.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Kroger
I splurged. I got the big one though. Love beef tater pie. Real Shepherds pie is made w lamb. Anyways, lotsa ground beef and corn. It was OK. Kinda bland to me, especially the ground beef. Wouldn't buy again, $8 is alot for me right now. Sometimes cooking for 2 isn't easy so i got this.
Rachel G.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
So delicious, nothing extra, no ingredients you can't understand. My favorite go to for the kids for lunches at home. Great quality food that you can trust.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Blake's All Natural Foods Blake's All Natural Shepherds Pie 8 oz I LOVE this meal! It's so easy to prepare and tastes delicious! It reminds me of my mom's Shepherd's pie. Perfect hot dish for this single digit weather we're having!
Brandy S.
I’ve had this and the Turkey pot pie. I’ve recently found out that I am allergic to beef, so I’ll be straying away from this one, but it is an excellent frozen version of a classic dish!
Morgan R.
Mesa, AZ
Quick, easy, and tasty. Great lunch for work and didn’t cost too much ($3.50 ish). Definitely will be a go to for work lunches and not bad for a frozen meal.

Looking for your answer?