BY NONE

Photographers: Kristin Barlowe; Russ Harrington; Jim Shea; Se or McGuire. Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton, is a solid collection of the country singer's singles, hits, and favorites from his five studio full-lengths, and the two six-track EPs he released in the latter year. Fifteen tracks deep, it begins with the two cuts that put him on contemporary country's radar - "Ol Red" and "Austin" - from his self-titled debut album in 2001. The Dreamer, from 2003, is represented by the its two best cuts, "The Baby," and the classic "Playboys of the Southwestern World." There are three from 2004's Blake Shelton's Bar & Grill, including Shawn Camp's stellar "Nobody But Me," and Shelton's reading of the Conway Twitty smash "Goodbye Time." Pure BS, from 2007, is showcased by a pair of numbers, including "The More I Drink" and a third, "Home," comes from the deluxe edition of album. There's a solid version of "She Wouldn't Be Gone" from 2008's Startin' Fires to round things out. The first 11 tracks were a given, and Shelton's annotations in the booklet make a solid case for their inclusion. That said, Shelton also tacks on the title track from the Hillbilly Bone, "Six Pack," as well as "Kiss My Country Ass" from the same set. Further, "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking" and the title track from the second EP are here. All four of these songs were released earlier in the calendar year, making their appearances seem redundant at best and, frankly, like a cynical money grab at worst. Oftentimes, less really is more. ~ Thom Jurek see more...

• What's you're favorite blake shelton song ?3 Answers
  • Who’s he better with Gwen stefani or Miranda Lambert?Blake Shelto...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If you like country music at all or Blake Shelton at all, this is a cannot miss add to your music collection. " in 2 reviews
  • "This CD is like being at his concert, just with better sound quality!" in 1 review
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There isn’t a single album that Blake has released that I wasn’t a fan of! I love him to pieces! His voice is amazing! I like his slower songs more than anything! I’d definitely recommend listening to him.. your heart will melt!
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
I love this album and I love Blake Shelton. Just something about listening to country music on a hot summer day in the backyard drinking a beer, seems right. I would recommend this album to anyone who enjoys music that anyone can relate to! Keep on rocking Blake!!!
Alyssa S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Blake Shelton is amazing. Probably my favorite country artist. He is great in concert as well. He has an amazing voice, his songs are well written and catchy. You can't go wrong listening to him.
Sarah B.
I am one of Blake Shelton's biggest fans. Country music and southern twang... I saw Blake like at the CMA Awards but would love to attend one of his concerts! Oh and I almost forgot to mention, Team Blake all the way on NBC The Voice!
Megan E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Blake Shelton is amazing. I own every one of his CD's and you can always find a song of his to go with whatever mood you are in. I drove 4 hours away from home to see him in concert and he puts on one hell of a show.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I've always been a huge fan of country music and especially Blake Shelton I love him and this album was definitely not a disappointment I totally recommend I loved it sooooo much!!! Everyone should get it !
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
So I have a super crush on Blake Shelton and have since "Red" - I loved him before he became cool and Adam Levine started crushing on him too. All music by Blake is worth purchasing and listening to repeatedly.
Ashley v.
Spring, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Blake Shelton is an amazing musician! I haven't heard a song of his I didn't like. This CD is like being at his concert, just with better sound quality!
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I love country music, so naturally I love Blake Shelton. It's definitely not weekend pump up music, but it will keep you singing through the weekdays.
Miranda H.
Midlothian, TX
One of my favorite country music singers! Every song on this album is an instant hit! He seems like a sweetheart and I love watching him on the voice!
Veronica R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's you're favorite blake shelton song ?
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Who’s he better with Gwen stefani or Miranda Lambert?Blake Shelton - Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton