BY BLAIR CANDY

Blair Candy Company has been a family owned and operated business for over 75 years! Today the 3rd generation of the Dandrea family Pat- Terry- Pam- and Ron; own and operate the business. Blair Candy Company is located in Altoona Pennsylvania.

Blair Candy not only sells candy online; but is a full service wholesale and retail business selling Candy- Tobacco Products and Accessories- Paper Products- Party Supplies- Bar and Restaurant Supplies- Bingo- Games of Chance- and Fund raising Candy through out Pennsylvania.

Blair Candy serves both wholesale and retail customers. The candy products you see on our website are only a small portion of our thousands of items. If your favorite isn't here- call us or send an email because we'd be glad to help!

Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Love this so much, nothing wrong with it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wanted to try!
Emily I.
London
Excellent customer service!! I needed 15lbs of gummy bears shipped to NEPA in two days, so I selected UPS 2-Day Air shipping. I received an e-mail from the company informing me that since they are based in PA, shipping basic UPS ground would still ensure my items arrived on time. The company updated my shipping, saving me ~$20! They were under ZERO obligation to do so, and it was highly appreciated! I recommend this company to everyone. (Additionally, my previous order through this company arrived swiftly and in perfect condition!)
ANGELYD D.
this is my favorite to buy candys and others food stuff i like it so much and i love it that its something that i can do online tho my fav purchase caaaaandies of courses its affordable confortable and definetly shop it again and again eveeeeerrrr
lear24920 alfredo r.

No me gusta mucho el sabor de los productos que ofrece, además de que tiene muy poca variedad, realmente me gustaría que tuvieran más, sin embargo los uso de vez en cuando
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
doesn't seem to be a bad company I might end up buying from them for birthdays and Halloween but I don't know if I would buy for everyday