HealthWellnesssunvita health

by sunvita health

Are you are currently experiencing non-bacterial UTI's, pain or stinging during urination? Does frequency & urgency control or limit your daily activities? This product will assist with reducing the inflammation of the urethra and bladder. Our unique blend of vitamins, Cranberry, Bilberry and other natural ingredients provide powerful antioxidant properties. Have more time to get on with your day vs. looking for a bathroom! Quality of Life: Sleep better with less trips to the bathroom Be confident in social situations without worrying about where the next bathroom is located Reduces bladder discomfort Less urgency and frequency of urination Promotes Bladder health by keeping UTI's on the defense

Developed by urologists to help alleviate frequency and urgency of urination as well as combat urinary tract infections or UTI's; Relieves Symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis (bladder pain, pelvic floor pain); Aids with sudden leakage (urinary incontinence); Made in the USA with all natural pharmaceutical grade ingredients; Contains bladder calming agents such as chamomile and passion flower provide a basis for eliminating frequency and urgency

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bladder Balance - Bladder Control Supplements designed for women's bladder issues such as urinary frequency, urgency and urinary tract infections!!
Cătălina I.
I loved using this product. It really works for me and recomend it with all my heart. I have felt a difference immediately , like in one week after I started to use it. I'm grateful for finding this one.

Looking for your answer?