BY BLACKWOOD™ FOR MEN

Just like your pecs, sometimes your hair needs a few extra reps to stay in peak condition. Pump up your daily routine with this quick and easy moisture boost. Our Hair Hydrator penetrates deeply to the core, locking in moisture and banishing dryness with an assist from Arginine, Citric Acid and Pro-Vitamin B5. Unique atomizer nozzle evenly disperses nutrients, pushing hydration to the next level. The male-tailored formula even adds a long-lasting, refreshing (dare we say, intoxicating?) scent to your hair. Bonus! Paraben-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and great for anyone who enjoys having hair that's as healthy as it can be (which should be pretty much everyone).

• Is this product good for curly hair.3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product for hair that is dyed re...1 Answers
  • Does it smell good cause it hard to use something that do...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jacob R.
Review for: Blackwood For Men Hair Hydrator Gift Size more...
I really enjoyed this product. I have somewhat dry coarse wavy hair so this product is perfect for me. It has many great ingredients that help promote healthy hair! I usually apply it right after I shower when my hair is damped. It locks in the moisture and helps create a wave pattern to my hair.
member-608a1
Review for: Blackwood For Men Hair Hydrator more...
Bang for buck! I know this is for guys but I use it on my own split ends and it works! It's not sticky, a spray of botanicals, and easy to carry and use. What more can you ask for from a high-quality product at this price???
Becky S.
Review for: Blackwood For Men Hair Hydrator more...
I bought this with a Buy 1 Get 2 Free promotion on Black Friday feom ULTA last year (2017). All of the products were sold out but this and the conditioner so the choice was add for me. My boyfriend loved the conditioners and since he doesn't hear style his hair I figured I'd give the spray a shot or pass it on. After reading reviews about how to use it I tried it and it was awesome after my 1st day of swimming and hanging out in the hot Sun! Well worth the money.
Austen P.
Absolutely LOVE this hydrating spray - not only does it leaving the hair feeling silly soft and smooth, but also has a very nice and subtle scent. If I could give it more then 5 stars I would. If you have dry hair, you have to try this product.
Amber A.
Newark , Nj
I think it will be an good hair hydrator for men that have dry hair and I think it is worth buying for an hair shine and to prevent hair Dyhidration and can be effective to people with dry hair to have great shining hair
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
This really helpt my brother for his dryd hair n it gives a good moisturize in his skin leavs u a good long lasting smell
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Gustavo H.
pasco, Wa
Amazing product worth what your paying for, you'll see the results in your hair really quickly I really recommend
Mohamed S.
Gabes
Omg I loved this !! It made my hair so sliky and softer it's the best moisturizer its not expensive at all I think it's for 16$ I was amazed on how fast this actually work I will definitely buy It again I recommend this to anyone who wants softer hair
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
Is this product good for curly hair.
sean r.
Davenport, IA
Would you recommend this product for hair that is dyed regularly?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
Does it smell good cause it hard to use something that don't smell good