Blackwood Grain Free Cat Food - Chicken Meal & Field Pea

by Blackwood

Blackwood Grain-Free Cat Food - Chicken Meal & Field Pea Blackwood Grain Free Adult Cat food is made using our time-honored, slow cooking methods. Our all-natural, super premium chicken meal & field pea recipe is hand crafted in our family-owned USA facility. The time we take to make our food right guarantees that your pet will receive the optimum nutrition they deserve. Grain-Free Allergy Relief Made in the USA Made with premium, all-natural ingredients & proven probiotics Feeding suggestions can be found on the back of the bag. These are only suggestions and the amount you feed your pet can vary, depending greatly upon the breed, activity level, metabolism, and your preferences.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blackwood Grain Free Cat Food - Chicken Meal & Field Pea!
After trying out a few brands and recipes, this one works best for my cats. They actually lost weight one it! We have a permanent feeder, and they choose when they can eat, and they still lost weight. They are very happy with their food.
This is great quality food but not my kitty's favorite flavor. I'm not sure why he wasn't excited about this one but I ended up needing to mix it with another flavor to get him to eat it. I'd recommend trying another flavor over this one.

Looking for your answer?