BY PROBEAUTY #29 in Hair Accessories

Black/Gray ombre Bob wig , Straight Synthetic Hair . The wig length might appear different because of different head size . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heidi S.
Angel gardien , QC
I want another one of these wigs as I have outworn mine! It looks so natural and for me it’s very hard to find a wig that looks natural and like my own hair but with this one you can’t even tell! I highly recommend this to anyone who is super fond of wigs as I am!
VT♡ T.
Aldershot , Hampshire
I love to change my hair, so wigs are a fantastic way to do so when your not in the mood to
Do your hair just stick it on and go basically! Easy to style if needed and a gorgeous colour also have a longer version similar to this
Marihem L.
Me encanta esta peluca el color esta de moda y resiste al calor y se ve muy real a mi me fascina mucho, lo uso mucho me encanta como se ve con mis conjuntos de ropa
Michelle C.
This is such a beautiful wig, I love wigs and these colors are amazing. I have always wanted to buy a wig but I have never had the possibility. Amazing work.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Love the color of this wig seeking this wig making me want buy one right now. I just love the color of it. It looks like its so easy to comb through.
Didi E.
Tønsberg
Gorgeous wig I would so love to try this wig and promote on my instagram and youtube  it out's terrific and so natural looking ...
Gabriela R.
This wig is beautiful, it is heatproof, the color is fashionable, it has adjustment if your head is small and it is completely stuffed.
alejandra L.
Acarigua
me encantan las pelucas, esta está brutal, me encantaria usarla por primera ves, esta genial el color y...totalmente encantada.
Muito boa a cor é a qualidade da personalidade
A peruca é ótima adoro muito muito mesmo sempre uso peruca é essa é boa
reuben a.
croydon
Gorgeous wig I would love to try this wig love the style so beautiful wow am speechless this is a life saver
Sunny Y.
gelderland
I really want to try this it looks so pretty
Maiva 🇲.
How can I get this wig in the voxbox?! It's beautiful!
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I have always wanted to buy a wig but I have really long hair and I'm scared to cut it so I wonder weres a good place to buy on that is short hair to see how I would look ?
Sahar S.
Bekaa, /
Wow how can i get this?
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
From where can i get this wig?