BY PROBEAUTY

Black/Gray ombre Bob wig , Straight Synthetic Hair . The wig length might appear different because of different head size . see more...

shantel t.
Wakefield
I was very weary about buying this wig since the rice was so low but I was amazed! For the price the quality was amazing, I have even slept in this wig without tangle! I have had the if 2 weeks now and it still looks amazing. I get so many lovely comments asking who my hairdresser is. You will not be disappointed!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Me encanta el color de peluca buscando of this this peluca haciendome querer comprar uno Ahora Mismo. Me encanta el color de de la Misma.  Parece Que su tan Fácil de peinar.
Aaliyah A.
GREENVILLE, SC
I love the texture of this hair i also love the cut and style and the color is perfect for someone my age definitely a go to wig I would love to try it it would be my first wig
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I love wigs would love the chance of trying this I would love to promote and try this on my channel.... If your interested in sending it to me for reviewing purposes email ya girl at Mccrayahyman27@gmail.com
Daniela!🤦💙 S.
I love this wig!!!! I really love wigs, and I think it's a very cute thing to look more cute and beautiful.. and it's a good product to spend some money...
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gorgeous wig I would so love to try this wig and promote on my YouTube channel itout's terrific and so natural looking
Teagan E.
Roanoke
best wig ever! i really want one and would be psyched to have one i have light blonde hair so i could dye it but no
Lian L.
Peruca maravilhosa super linda
Adianta chapinha e não empolar facialmente a cor e lianda e a textura tambem
Diaz G.
Richmond VA
Esta peluca esta linda todo lo que esta en esta pajinas es una maravilla me ancantaria probarlos
Heidi S.
Gatineau , QC
I want another one of these wigs as I have outworn mine! It looks so natural and for me it’s very hard to find a wig that looks natural and like my own hair but with this one you can’t even tell! I highly recommend this to anyone who is super fond of wigs as I am!
Maiva 🇲.
How can I get this wig in the voxbox?! It's beautiful!
Khadeejah s.
This is so pretty 😍 I want this 🤕
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I have always wanted to buy a wig but I have really long hair and I'm scared to cut it so I wonder weres a good place to buy on that is short hair to see how I would look ?
Sunny Y.
gelderland
I really want to try this it looks so pretty
Kamille C.
Austin, TX
Has anyone bought this wig before? If so, what is the quality like, and how could I wear one without it being too noticable? Thank you in advance ladies! Black/White Ombre Wig

Amazon