Blackweb Bluetooth Party Speaker, Large

Blackweb Bluetooth Party Speaker, Large

Includes 4.92' (1.5m) power cord for AC powerAlso includes a rechargeable battery for DC powerProvides 160 Watts of peak power to crank up your sounds anywhere you goLED lighting effects create a full sensory experience as the speaker playsCan play for up to nine hoursTelescoping handle and wheels allows this speaker to go almost anywhereCan play FM radio so you can listen to your favorite broadcast programmingSyncs wirelessly with two speakers in party mode simultaneously3.5mm aux-in jack, microphone/guit...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blackweb Bluetooth Party Speaker, Large!
How would you rate this product?
Blackweb Bluetooth Party Speaker, Large uploaded by Sierra W.
I LOVE this speaker. Great sound quality cool lights and nice bass. It’s really fun when you like to get pumped up and blast your music loud. There’s nothing that I don’t like about this speaker , if you’re looking for something nice get this! Also you can move it easily with the handle in the front and back.
Saint Cloud , FL
Blackweb Bluetooth Party Speaker, Large uploaded by Timi R.
This speaker is one of the BEST I’ve owned!!!! I recently had a Brookstone speaker, called Big Blue & I swear that was the bees knees!!! That speaker set my bar high. When I came across this Blackweb speaker I immediately fell in love. It definitely has a bass & loud clear sound. It has all types of cool lights that go to the beat, very cool. It also has wheels so it’s easy to move around. The battery life has been sooooo good for me. Oh and let me fill ya in on a little secret...it’s SO reasonable priced I couldn’t believe it. The only thing that I wish it had was an equalizer. Besides that, it is PERFECT!!! Totally HIGHLY recommend!!

Looking for your answer?