BY BLACKSTONE

Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
I love this wine. It tastes so good. I always go wine tasting. I have learned new things about these wonderful wines. I recommend this wine to all wine drinks n non wine drinkers.
Tara J.
Cape Coral, FL
If you like inexpensive, slightly sweeter reds then this is the wine for you. I've purchased this wine for as low as $7 but have never paid more than $10. Blackstone is a staple at all my social events. I've noticed even the self proclaimed "wine snobs" enjoy Blackstone.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Not your typical Red Wine. Although i like my red wines to be very dry and since this one has zinfandel in it, it does have a sweeter taste to it. The price is even better very reasonable too.
Kate P.
Lower priced option. This is one of the top three or four wines I purchase in the $10 range. Can taste a little bitter, but is definitely enjoyable overall.
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I like this wine, its not bitter and the taste is very good. The price is even better very reasonable too.
Madelyn  S.
Puerto Rico
I like Blackstone, it has a sweet taste. It is perfect for when visiting my family home or a special dinner arrives. I like the red wines are the best.