BY BLACKSTONE

Blackstone Winemaker's Select Merlot California 2012. see more...

Blackstone Winemaker's Select Merlot 2012
  • "I would definitely recommend this to all my fellow Merlot drinkers!" in 1 review
  • "great taste for a great price " in 1 review
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
In the glass, the wine poured ruby in color. It was not overly dark and some light was able to get through, similar to a lighter Pinot Noir. The wine was definitely leggy. But, the evenly spaced legs took quite a while to start sliding down the inside of the glass.
Jennifer E.
Prattsville, AR
Great price. Not bad on the taste. It's a decent Merlot for $7-8. A little bit more fruity than I normally go for, but the hint of chocolate makes it worth it.
Vanessa Marie M.
Tucson, AZ
Really like this wine. Not sweet but not overly bitter either, plus it's only like $4-6 dollars at Costco
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Smooth taste! Very cheap and an easy go to bottle of wine! Can be found at any liquor store!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Great wine! One of my most often purchases. Cabernet is my favorite. I always look for when it's on sale. When it is, I buy a few extra bottles!
Mayra M.
East Orange, NJ

Blackstone Merlot Winemaker’s Select 2010 is actually a blend of 82% Merlot, 4% Petite Sirah, 10% Syrah, 2% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1% Cabernet Franc and 1% Rubired. According to the winemaker, Blackstone Merlot is “a blend of premium fruit sourced from high quality wine growing regions throughout California.” Additionally, the Blackstone Merlot 2010 comes from Paso Robles, Monterey County, Santa Barbara County and San Benito County. Alcohol content 13.5% by volume. Price for this wine about $7.00 to $9.00. very economical and great taste truly recommend 100& worth ur money.
Demi B.
Very tasty drink! Love how you can really taste the grapes in this one! It's so fun finding different wines that you actually enjoy. I've had a problem with not agreeing with very many because of the dryness or it just doesn't taste right to me. I would tell others about this one!
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
This wine might not be the fanciest, but it is a good one to have in the house. I can't be opening a $40+ bottle of wine every couple days, so it is nice to have a good wine in the $10 range. It has a smooth well balanced finish and goes with most foods.
Jessica L.
One of my go to wines! it's very inexpensive but you don't lose the taste! I would definitely recommend this to all my fellow Merlot drinkers! best bang for your buck!
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
For the price, this is a really decent wine. Blackstone wines are all pretty decent!