BY BLACKSTONE

• Where can this be purchased? I've never seen it in my local liquo...2 Answers
Joy J.
Blackstone is one of my fave wines to cook with, but this particular variety is also great to sip WHILE you cook...win win!
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love to cook with this wine! I try and keep it around the house for that reason but you can ask I drink it too
Lesley W.
Westfield, MA
Lovely blend of subtle flavors. Not too heavy to drink alone but very nice with a hearty meal.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Very crisp and smooth. great to use while cooking and sipping while you cook lol
Jazlyn H.
Alpharetta, GA
Beautiful packaging and taste so crisp and smooth all in one I recommend it
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Definitely recommend this, the taste is very crisp but still deep and rich!
Ashley K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Where can this be purchased? I've never seen it in my local liquor store