BlackOff Activated Charcoal Mask uploaded by Kendall V.BlackOff Activated Charcoal Mask uploaded by Holly W.

BY UNKNOWN

Clear your facial pores with a BlackOff Activated Charcoal Mask. It is ideal for removing excess oil, blackheads and peach fuzz to give you a clean and radiant complexion. To use just simply apply, let it dry, and then remove it to reveal cleaner skin. see more...

Kendall V.
Sumter , SC
This product made a world of difference to my skin! This is my first time using the product and I absolutely fell in love. The price is so good for the value of this product. I would definitely recommend picking this up if you haven’t already!
Sydney 💋.
This didn't work for me. I was really hoping it would take care of the blackheads on my nose. I followed all the instructions and when I peeled it off nothing came off onto the mask. It's very disappointing and now it's just a waste. I might try it again sometime and hopefully it works.
Victoria M.
Lewiston, ME
The only thing it pulled off was the tiny hairs on my face. It felt like it was pulling so much out but comparing my skin before and after it was exactly the same. I bought it on sale and probably wouldn’t buy it for full price or even again at a discount
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
Charcoal masks are something I love, and this is no disappointment. I bought this on Amazon, where I buy everything. I tried this for the first time the last time I bought it. It met my expectations, and I will probably use it again.
Jazmin R.
Belleville
If you don't do it as instructed, it will NOT work for you! It is very effective once used correctly. It definitely helped my skin clear out after nothing else worked. I definitely recommend to everyone to at least try it once. I'm actually wearing some right now lol
EMMALINE 🌞.
Los Angeles
I'm in love with this!! I've struggled with blackheads for so long and I never thought I'd find something to get rid of them. Such a great product and not too pricey! Definitely worth buying again!
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
I have tried quite few charcoal peel mask. This one i found at walmart for $19.88 i thought holy crap for that price this stuff better work. Well ill be damned. One of the BEST ones ive tried. I have very tough and rough skin. I am very prone to black heads and clogged pores no matter what i do. And this mask actually gave me clear soft amazing skin!!
Holly W.
I use this two-three times a month and it always pulls quite a bit out. Makes me feel nice and exfoliated.
Shaye G.
Norwood road, High Wycombe
I would love one of these masks for Christmas! Definitely my #GiftCrush! Have been asking everyone for one as I’d love a mask that properly removes impurities from my skin, and charcoal is so good for that! Santa please bring one!
stephanie s.
Brantford
Good products does exactly what it is supposed to do good price too. I Always recommend this to any one looking for a good charcoal face mask