BY UNKNOWN

Clear your facial pores with a BlackOff Activated Charcoal Mask. It is ideal for removing excess oil, blackheads and peach fuzz to give you a clean and radiant complexion. To use just simply apply, let it dry, and then remove it to reveal cleaner skin. see more...

Sydney N.
This didn't work for me. I was really hoping it would take care of the blackheads on my nose. I followed all the instructions and when I peeled it off nothing came off onto the mask. It's very disappointing and now it's just a waste. I might try it again sometime and hopefully it works.
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
Charcoal masks are something I love, and this is no disappointment. I bought this on Amazon, where I buy everything. I tried this for the first time the last time I bought it. It met my expectations, and I will probably use it again.
EMMALINE 🌞.
Los Angeles
I'm in love with this!! I've struggled with blackheads for so long and I never thought I'd find something to get rid of them. Such a great product and not too pricey! Definitely worth buying again!
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
I have tried quite few charcoal peel mask. This one i found at walmart for $19.88 i thought holy crap for that price this stuff better work. Well ill be damned. One of the BEST ones ive tried. I have very tough and rough skin. I am very prone to black heads and clogged pores no matter what i do. And this mask actually gave me clear soft amazing skin!!
Shaye G.
Abercromby Avenue, High Wycombe
I would love one of these masks for Christmas! Definitely my #GiftCrush! Have been asking everyone for one as I’d love a mask that properly removes impurities from my skin, and charcoal is so good for that! Santa please bring one!