Skin CareFacial SkincareClinique
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor

Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor

Shop Clinique Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this a good product ? I have been trying to find a product to get rid of those black head in my nose and chin, I’m looking for recommendations
Does this really work? And do you think it cab damage my skin if i have some acne on the area I’ll use it?
Start your review of Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor!
How would you rate this product?
Lara A.
Arlington, TX
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Lara A.
Purchased at: Sephora
So this blackhead solution it’s not bad I try it but I thought it’s will be more better than this it’s work for blackheads but not removing it just making it better.
Kat J.
2,111 reviews
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used a sample of this product for the first time last night and I honestly wasn’t impressed,... I’m usually a big fan of Clinique as a brand, but this Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor was a bust. You apply a thin layer to your dry face, then wet your hands and massage it for 15-30 seconds to activate the heat... It felt very nice as I massaged, exfoliating and warm, yet very gentle at the same time. But when I rinsed my face, I was instantly disappointed. My blackheads were still completely visible and present! It was at this point that I looked at the back of the sample and read the following: “For aesthetic evaluation only. Not intended to provide acne benefit.” What is that supposed to mean?? If it’s not intended to get rid of the blackheads, why advertise it as a Blackhead Extractor? Not to mention, it didn’t even “aesthetically” help the look of my pores in the slightest! I’m not claiming false advertising here, but it does seem a little shady on Clinique’s part... Especially because this product didn’t do anything except generically cleanse and exfoliate my face. Would NOT recommend you spend your money on this...
Claudia S.
Tampa, FL
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Claudia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the WORST blackheads and overall large pores all over my nose and nothing ever works. This product has been a lifesaver!! I saw a noticeable different after just two uses! My skin was smoother and appeared overall clearer. I suggest only applying to your problem areas to avoid drying out your skin! Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor
Natasha E.
Rexburg
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Natasha E.
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Natasha E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing!! I struggle with blackheads on my nose and barely anything gets it out except for this! I’ve used it for a couple months and posted some before and after pics. It may not seem like there’s a big difference, but there really is especially on the top of my nose where I circled in blue. The curves of my nose are really hard to clean. I have noticed that not only has it cleaned out blackhead, but my pores have shrank and there is less of a bumpy texture on my nose. When you apply the white cream to the Area, you wet it with water and the formula becomes very hot and opens up your pores. Then you use the little tool to push the blackheads out. This tool is wayy more gentle then using your fingers or nails, which for me, they peel off some skin and this tool does not. Love it love it.
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Anne S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite new products. I'll admit I was skeptical but it really lifted my blackheads around my nose. The self heating and cap to help massage the product into your skin are really what makes this product amazing. Highly recommend giving it a try.
zoe L.
This product is awesome!! Within a week, my blackhead were noticeably gone. At first, I couldn’t get it to heat up which is why I took away one star. If you have black heads, youshould buy this 😊😊☺️
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
Love this product! Helps with my skin especially when it’s problematic. Purchased from Sephora & feel its a great price! Defiantly worth purchasing!!
Braylynn B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have terrible blackheads, and I loved how this product was self heating with water. It really helps dry up the blackheads and make them less noticeable. I would recommend it if you have really bad blackheads.
Diana S.
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Diana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this at my last facial with Sephora to see if it would help with some black head issued on my nose. At first it did work well, saw my nose clearing up however I noticed I was getting really clogged up like bad. I noticed my pores getting congested and it had never been like that only small barely noticeable blackheads. I stopped using it and it didn’t last a long time which is why I didn’t even want to return it to Sephora (felt bad it seemed I used a good amount of it without it lasting a long time). I won’t be purchasing this again and I really wanted to love it because it does heat up when u apply water to it. Had such high hopes for this.
Dominique A.
Bronx, NY
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor uploaded by Dominique A.
Purchased at: Macy's
So simple to use , leaves the skin feeling so smooth and clean . Removes black and white heads . Heats up a little but light tingle is tolerable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fernanda L.
indianapolis
il y a un an
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor Does this really help with getting rid of black heads? And does it help minimize the pores that have blackheads?
Jennifer H. il y a un an
Yes it does work :). Something that I always keep on hand along with Clinique’s acne spot healing gel. I would use a cleanser daily that would help minimize pores that have blackheads in addition to the blackhead extractor.
Bailey D.
Grafton, OH
il y a un an
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor ? Do you feel this helps with black heads? I get them awful on my nose. I get bad clogged pores. Let me know your results!
Jennifer H. il y a un an
Kayla
Naugatuck
il y a 2 ans
Shannon S. il y a un an
Hi! I'm not exactly sure what your question is. It looks like you're asking about the blackhead Solutions extractor and then you've also mention the solutions 7 Day Scrub. I have used the regular 7 Day Scrub and love it oh, I don't know if that's what you're talkin about or if there is one specifically for blackheads. I have not tried the latter. I really do like the blackhead Solutions extractor. It has worked well for me. I do use my fingers to rub the product unto my forehead and nose, I let sit for 20 minutes then I go back and add a little more water and use the rubber extractor head. It seems like that has worked well for me rather than the instructions from Clinique. Another thing that has helped is a do-it-yourself recipe for blackheads. The one I used, and you can Google oh, I use the mixture of cornstarch and vinegar. The consistency is very odd but it does work. I use that on my forehead and my nose to help dry up and loosen a clogged pores then I will use Clinique blackhead Solutions extractor after that. Just do it on one of those nights at you're not doing anything, cuz you'll have gunk on your face for a while, just make it a beauty night. Oh, of course steam your face. I actually got a steamer at Ulta years ago for $20 and it is so worth it. If you don't have one go ahead and hold tell over your head and turn your hot water on and let the steam unclog your pores.
LiKuna T.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor ? How does it work? Is it really good?
Shannon S. il y a un an
Hi! This product has worked for me. It doesn't get all of them out but it has gotten some. I don't follow the instructions Clinique has given but I have followed instructions another influenster suggested. First, steam your face to open the pores then I put the product on my forehead and nose, add the water and you will feel the heat. I scrub it is in with my fingertips. I let it sit for about 20 minutes and then I go back and add a little more water and scrub with the rubber extractor thingy. It says to use that at first but it seems like that just waste too much of the product. Another thing to I found on Google it's a do-it-yourself blockhead solution thing. The one I used was a mixture of cornstarch and vinegar. Kind of weird getting the consistency right but it does work. It turns into a paste and you put it on areas where you have blackheads and leave it on for 20 30 minutes maybe. Then I use the blackhead extractor system. Most of my blackheads I get in the creases of my forehead and I just have a few, maybe 4. They are small but they bug me because I know they are there. I also purchased a blackhead extractor tool kit. You know the stainless steel tools. That has helped a lot and especially in conjunction with the taste and the Clinique blackhead Solutions extractor. Another thing I found is tea tree. I have a tinted liquid concealer with tea tree oil made The Balm, love that stuff but of course sadly it's been discontinued. I still have quite a bit but tea tree oil really helps dry up blemishes especially blackheads. I know there are several products out there that are comprable. I honestly do recommend this, and just read up on how other people have used it but I have literally seen to blackheads that I had in my forehead just come right out before my eyes so I'm sold. Good luck to you honey