Blackfish uploaded by Krista c.

BY GABRIELA COWPERTHWAITE

Killer whales are beloved, majestic, friendly giants, yet infamous for their capacity to kill viciously. Blackfish unravels the complexities of this dichotomy, employing the story of the notorious performing whale Tilikum, who — unlike any orca in the wild — has taken the lives of several people while in captivity. Blackfish expands on the discussion of keeping such intelligent creatures in captivity.

Blackfish
  • "This documentary was really interesting, and I found it to be very informative on the nature of Sea World and how they mistreat their aquatic animals." in 20 reviews
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Holley, NY
Such a great documentary. It's very eye-opening and is presented in a way that keeps you interested.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This documentary was very interesting and educational. I was really shocked about some of the things and it made me sad for them. I'm so glad that this video was produced because it definitely brought more awareness to me about Orcas.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Phoenix, AZ
This really impacted how I look at the sea world franchise. I highly recommend it. A must see.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Chicago , IL
I love Killer Whales..whales in general! I think aquatics are really interesting. It was good to see the other side of the coin although I will still visit Sea World LOL
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Very touching documentary, made me realize a different aspect towards animal life at the parks. Get educated.
crystal g.
crystal g.
San Antonio, TX
Wow this documentary was an eye opener i really enjoyed going to sea world when i was a child but never knew of all the behind the scenes and how these animals suffer ! i don't think i will be visiting sea world ever again after watching this
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I enjoyed the movie because of all the old footage you got to see and the story behind how they got the orca's originally. I do how ever think everyone watching this documentary do research afterward on the people in this film because a lot of them have said that their stories and words were twisted among other things they found wrong with the film.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Calgary , AB
Pop Culture Expert
Great movie! Everyone needs to see this. I am a huge marine life lover and believe that sea world should not exist! This movie really shows the behind scenes issues with companies like sea world and the more information that gets out there the sooner we can help these poor animals.
Courtnay M.
Courtnay M.
This documentary made me so furious. I couldn't help but feel down and depressed the entire time watching it. You don't know what humans put these animals through until you watch this. I will never ever visit a marine world or sea world etc in my lifetime. Definitely an eye opening film that I think everyone should watch.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Pop Culture Expert
This is an amazing documentary. I'm a huge animal person so when I first saw this in my redbox I had to get it. Everyone should watch this. It's unbelievable how selfish and cruel people can be for money. With such a well known company it's going to take a lot to shut this down but no poor animal deserves to have their life wasted away for ignorant, disgusting people to make money from. Words can't describe how I felt after watching this. I bought this movie just to show to people whenever I can.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Flower Mound
Does anyone know how accurate this documentary is?
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone else hear that parts of this were fabricated? If so, what parts?