Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSyrupBlackburn's
Blackburn-Made Syrup 24oz Bottle (Pack of 3) (Choose Flavor Below) (Original)

Blackburn-Made Syrup 24oz Bottle (Pack of 3) (Choose Flavor Below) (Original)

by Blackburn's

Blackburn Made

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blackburn-Made Syrup 24oz Bottle (Pack of 3) (Choose Flavor Below) (Original)!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,833 reviews
This is a good brand for syrup. I like their plain flavor and LOVE their butter pecan flavor. It's definitely cured my cravings for IHOP.
Heather H.
Enterprise, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is Mamaw’s syrup. And I trust mamaw to know what’s best. Mamaw is right because this syrupy goodness is my very fave! Whatever it costs, it is what you have to buy if you want sweet sugary syrupy heaven.
REDD J.
sardis, ms
Purchased at: Dollar General
This syrup was very good and cheap but you could only use it for biscuits for you can also use it for pancakes
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has always been what I’ve used growing up. It reminds me of home, family, Saturday morning family breakfast.
King M.
Decatur, MS
Blackburn-Made Syrup 24oz Bottle (Pack of 3) (Choose Flavor Below) (Original) uploaded by King M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Syrup right here no words this syrup is the best syrup ever and I love it. It is so delicious with biscuits. When I go to the store I don’t buy any other syrup I buy this one. The product is very affordable and I highly recommend it
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
It is so great and light! It is not as sweet as the regular kind. And also goes great with pancakes without drowning it in syrup
Teia H.
Louisiana
Actually been using this syrup for years since I was young, very awesome flavor! I bought it from a local Walmart just recently. I would recommend using this with waffles than pancakes. I feel they absorb faster than waffles. Thick quality like I like it.

Looking for your answer?