BY BLACKBERRY

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Gabby T.
New York , NY
The ease and comfort of this phone is like having a blackberry and iPhone in one. It is amazing and so email and call friendly. I do a lot of business on my phone love it.
Louis T.
San Antonio, TX
This was by far the best phone I have ever had the only problem was at the time it wasn't compatible with metro. However the tech is good lots of memory great camera etc.
Eva R.
Es el telefono que tengo en estos momentos y me gusta solo que la plataforma de blackberry ya se esta descontinuando quisiera un android
EMILY C.
I used to have the z10 i loved it. It was one of my fav phones. Its really good for people that receive a lot of emails and bbms. Its a boss phone.
Rachel C.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love this phone! This is my 4th blackberry. The screen is just the right size for me. Love the blackberry hub feature.
Kayla W.
Bolivar, OH
An amazing product for anyone looking for a multipurpose phone! Highly recommended in every way!
Olivia D.
Springfield, NJ
Hgvbhtfcvbnjyfx m,lyfdcvjkoiuyghkiuyghjkloiytghjkoiuytgjkuyfvbnmkiuygbnkiuytgbnkiuyhnmkiuyhnki
karla l.
Broomfield, CO
This blackberry is very cool phone. i love how fast it works and how big it is.
it takes really good pics.
I love this phone it's one of the best phones i ever had the sound is great and the wifi runs fast
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache