BY BLACKBERRY

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Rica G.
Rica G.
Gentry, AR
I'm a fan of blackberry, and not everybody used this phone now a days, it's affordable and I just love blackberry, and they have a best feature too, really meets my expectation this kind of phone, and I will recommend this product to my friends because it's unique and not everybody had it.
Linda Baccus Franklin W.
Linda Baccus Franklin W.
Ashville, AL
I do not recommend the Blackberry. It is a nice phone with great features. However, there is no backup operating system and when the operating system fails you have no recourse but to get a new phone.
genesis d.
genesis d.
Techie Expert
Blackberry z10 smart cell grandisimo its touch screen, its light that, his quickness to navigate even opens faster than a computer videos
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
I had a blackberry when I was younger. I used this phone and it works great. And its also great for the price, very nice and sleek.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Dadeville, AL

Mine came in the original box, it had the phone, the phone charger, the user guide, I can't remember if it had any earphones, I already have my own wireless ear buds. The phone works great and all I did was charge it up, transfer all my data and apps and put in my SD card and sim card and I was all set. I have t-mobile and my sim works great with it.
David H.
David H.
I love the phone because I can stream my music all day long and not. Can do everything I want to do on the Internet without getting hacked into. And I also love hooking up my HDMI and watching full movies with it. Plus it takes nice pix
Esther H.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
I had to purchase this phone for work. (Long story) I also have an iphone. This took some getting used to, but overall it is ok. It gets the job done. I have had several Blackberry's in the past, and this one is by far the best.
tiera h.
tiera h.
Philadelphia, PA
I just purchased a Z30 and I have not received it yet, but I hope it is great. I love the blackberry brand and I love the battery life on the phone.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
Mi hijo ama su telefono, es un chico BB, desde hace mas de 6 a~os no cambia de marca, le es fiel a los BlackBerry.
Shannon Q.
Shannon Q.
Winnipeg , MB
I LOVED my BlackBerry Z30. Handset was a little large for my liking (the Z10 was the perfect size, in my opinion), but the phone itself was amazing. Very intuitive user interface, lots of useful, well-working native apps and functions (alarm clock, music player, photo editor). Battery life is fantastic - can easily go 2 days without charging and very regular use, wifi connections, web browsing, etc. My only complaint was the lack of apps available for the BlackBerry platform, but I had everything I needed (and could port Android apps, though they tended to run slow). I had to switch to the iPhone for work purposes, and I miss my BlackBerry after being an iPhone user for 3 months now - if I could go back to my Z30 I would.