Blackberry Smart Phone uploaded by Juliette N.Blackberry Smart Phone uploaded by Heidi K.

BY BLACKBERRY #80 in Smartphones

Blackberry Smart Phone
  • "Although they are considered old and out-dated I do actually miss my blackberry I use to be able to text without even looking but that's difficult with touch screen." in 19 reviews
  • "The battery life of this phone is awesome and the apps that I normally use (messaging, phone, email, etc) rarely ever caused me any problems." in 9 reviews
  • "There hasn't really been a lot of product innovation in recent years, and so their phones aren't too different from what they used to be a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I used to LOVE this phone, if I wasnt so into the new touch screen on my android I would totally go back to it!" in 6 reviews
  • "I had the Blackberry curve from AT&T and i swear it always froze and ran slow and the scroll button stopped working I got it replaced with another blackeberry bc warranty was still on but that phone messed up too." in 5 reviews
Torri D.
Richland, WA
I had a blackberry for over a year, i really did like it!
but once i played around with my friends iphones/androids i soon realized what i was missing out on!
i would purchase this phone again if it were related to work, and work only.
ill continue to use my iphone over this any day tho...
Jessica N.
Greenfield, Ma
I used to love blackberry phones years ago when i first got one. Slowly over time the phone slowed down and died. So I got a new one...four blackberry phones in less than two years and all of them died. I have never had a problem with any other phone, just blackberry. I would not recommend them.
Becca C.
Somerset, KY
Working on the cell phone business, I very seldomly see this phone come into our store. The software is too complicated, you can't download apps on it. The only pro I could see here is the ones with the keyboardsb are great for texting. Save your money for something better than this paper weight
Lena P.
I had the blackberry z10 for 1 month and i HATED it! It's the worst phone ever! You would think its great cause the only buttons you have is the power button and the volume buttons, but NO! It sucks! I couldn't use any good apps on there and I was never into social media with this phone. I went back to an iPhone! I'm so glad i made that decision because for some reason my network works better too!
Emily S.
Laurens, IA
I had a blackberry and it worked fine for a year and then I started losing power withing a few minutes it would be completely dead.... I wouldn't even have used it yet, and it would be dead. It didn't have many apps because they were not available for the blackberry. It was a disappointment after a while. I even sitched batteries and it still would die instantly. It made the phone useless.
Jessica J.
East Windsor, NJ
I loved my Blackberry Torch 9800...until I got an iPhone. Then I realize how much of a dinosaur it was. But, it isn't really *that* bad - it did what a smartphone should do: it has (some) apps, you can access web pages (slowly), you can do whatever a phone does (text/call), etc.
Amber D.
I upgraded (or whatever) to the android platform in 2012 and I am completely sad and would LOVE to come back to the Blackberry Z10 however, I cannot afford that so I guess I will just be I this boring world... Miss my BB though, thought you guys had fallen off the planet though.
Hannah C.
Wilkinson, IN
I like the blackberry system, especially when they open sourced the app store, so you can download apk files and have other apps besides the blackberry apps. The phones are very good and have wonderful security systems. I think the downsides are screen quality and 3G support.
Shasta S.
Chapin, SC
Had this phone less than a year before I discarded it. it is now collecting dust in a cabinet. I now have an LG android phone and I'm in love. I would NEVER purchase another BB. Paid full price for the one I have and do not use. As others mentioned it is way too small as well.
lindsay p.
I used to love the convenience of my blackberry! I've owned one since about 2005, up until now. However, I have noticed that the lagging and error messages have increased over the years. Battery life is terrible, one minute you have half battery life, the next moment, it's 5%.
patty a.
Did you ever have to replace your phone more than once?
Jesus R.
Jõgeva
Good phone?
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Do you think Blackberry will ever be apple to compete with top of the line smart phones again?