- "Although they are considered old and out-dated I do actually miss my blackberry I use to be able to text without even looking but that's difficult with touch screen." in 19 reviews
- "The battery life of this phone is awesome and the apps that I normally use (messaging, phone, email, etc) rarely ever caused me any problems." in 9 reviews
- "There hasn't really been a lot of product innovation in recent years, and so their phones aren't too different from what they used to be a few years ago." in 8 reviews
- "I used to LOVE this phone, if I wasnt so into the new touch screen on my android I would totally go back to it!" in 6 reviews
- "I had the Blackberry curve from AT&T and i swear it always froze and ran slow and the scroll button stopped working I got it replaced with another blackeberry bc warranty was still on but that phone messed up too." in 5 reviews
but once i played around with my friends iphones/androids i soon realized what i was missing out on!
i would purchase this phone again if it were related to work, and work only.
ill continue to use my iphone over this any day tho...
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos