Blackberry Smart Phone uploaded by Juliette N.Blackberry Smart Phone uploaded by Heidi K.

BY BLACKBERRY

Blackberry Smart Phone
  • "Although they are considered old and out-dated I do actually miss my blackberry I use to be able to text without even looking but that's difficult with touch screen." in 19 reviews
  • "The battery life of this phone is awesome and the apps that I normally use (messaging, phone, email, etc) rarely ever caused me any problems." in 9 reviews
  • "There hasn't really been a lot of product innovation in recent years, and so their phones aren't too different from what they used to be a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I used to LOVE this phone, if I wasnt so into the new touch screen on my android I would totally go back to it!" in 6 reviews
  • "Texting and calling are fine but If you're looking to play games and search the web, your definitely better off using something else." in 5 reviews
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Blackberries before android/iphone were the coolest sleek phones you could buy. I remember having the Storm and it was so sweet! I loved the touchscreen and how it responded to touch/messaging. Great phone's I just wish they could have kept up with the times.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
My blackberry was my favorite phone of all time....sometimes I miss it's simplicity and fun keyboard. I know in the age of iPhone and Samsung Galaxy, poor blackberries are obsolete. Still have great memories of mine! Camera wasn't very good though...
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I own a blackberry and have been using it for a few months now, if I could I would get something else. It's too confusing to use and just a pin in the butt. The apps don't work for long, it wouldn't stop sending me service alerts among other things.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I used to have this phone and absolutely loved it. The keyboard is the perfect size and allowed for great interaction. I also loved black berry messaging, in my opinion it is far superior to regular text messaging. The downsides to it would have to be that there were not enough apps for it and that it would take the longest time to turn on.
Kaylee A.
Appalachia, VA
I have had a blackberry going on three years. Don't get me wrong I love my blackberry but I am ready for something new, blackberry apps are boring and don't have nearly as much as apple. I would say blackberrys are more for business people.
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
I have the Torch 9850. I like it, would honestly still prefer a 3G/4 over this though. Does a ton of things. I do like how it blinks red when you get a message/mail. Great apps, love the word/excel, etc. included. Overall, a good phone.
Marquita M.
Virginia Beach, VA
This phone is not for the everyday person who just want to dab in social media and talk/text. This is more of a business phone. Its convenient for emails and viewing/editing documents on the go. I don't even think you can Instagam on this device... Whats the point of having it if you cant post pictures of your business lunch???? lol
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
My first smartphone was a Blackberry. I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. But now that other companies have came out with smartphones, I really haven't giving a Blackberry a second thought. Maybe in the future though.
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN
I've had a few blackberry's over the years, and aside from the iPhone they were always my favorite phone. They were basically the smart phone before the smart phone - could do almost anything. As technology advanced, they needed to as well, though. I loved the keyboard! The roller ball sucked though, and they tend to freeze.
Jahn V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've been using a blackberry curve for 3 years now and i still love it. I have a evo 4 thats not turned on but i use it as a iPod and for apps that i cant get on blackberry. I've had it thrown against walls by former roomates, fell out of my pocket while out riding and spilled water on it and it still is alive and kicking.
patty a.
Did you ever have to replace your phone more than once?
Jesus R.
Kelly K.
Jõgeva
Good phone?
Varinia G.
Who does still have one?