Monique M.

Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Brandon
4 years, 3 months ago
No, I never liked bbm. I never found the point when all of the people would just text me so we wouldn't have to go back and fourth between two apps to talk to people. The only feature I miss having is the unlimited characters. That was nice
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes. Until people started using other phones and stopped using BBM
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
HARVEY, LOUISIANA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes it was. It was great when it seemed like everyone had a BlackBerry & used it. Towards the end, BBM just seemed like an Invite Only club that no one was interested in.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
4 years, 11 months ago
The only person I would BBM with was my best friend. It was nice to see when she was responding to me tho
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
4 years, 12 months ago
Eh, I used to use it but I haven't in years now. Just send me a text, bbm seems redundant to me.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
Had a blackberry, never used it. never really saw the point of it
Ashlee W.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Fontana, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
We are stuck using blackberrys for work and I love BBM! I especially like that it tells you if the other person has read your message so they can't say they never got it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA
5 years, 4 months ago
BBM would never work for me! It would always be glitchy & make some messages "invisible" (I literally couldn't see them!)
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Kansas City, MO
5 years, 5 months ago
Never tried didn't know anyone who had a BB