Kelly K.

Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 2
Yeah I think it was it worked very well for a pretty basic phone.
Datrice C.
Datrice C.
Dallas, TX
3 years ago
No, stay away. You will be very disappointed.
Danka M.
Danka M.
3 years, 3 months ago
After I switched to iphone, I haven't had a BB since!
Diaryofa30somethingyearold -.
Diaryofa30somethingyearold -.
Toronto
3 years, 5 months ago
Not at all! I've had so many problems with my blackberry, it's just not worth the hassle
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
3 years, 6 months ago
Am a longtime fan of Blackberry phones. They're dependable and have a lot of great features . The security with their BBM out performs Iphones. People may rave about other phones but many many people download the BBM messenger on their other phones for this reason.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
3 years, 7 months ago
Blackberry has been one of my favorites for sure.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Trent lakes, Ontario
3 years, 8 months ago
Depends what you are looking for. Business personal yes if you are a gamer look at other phones.
LN F.
LN F.
Yep
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
3 years, 8 months ago
I had absolutely no problems with mine when I owned one. Great phone if you ask me!