Blackberry Smart Phone uploaded by Juliette N.Blackberry Smart Phone uploaded by Heidi K.

BY BLACKBERRY #66 in Smartphones

Blackberry Smart Phone
  • "Although they are considered old and out-dated I do actually miss my blackberry I use to be able to text without even looking but that's difficult with touch screen." in 19 reviews
  • "The battery life of this phone is awesome and the apps that I normally use (messaging, phone, email, etc) rarely ever caused me any problems." in 9 reviews
  • "There hasn't really been a lot of product innovation in recent years, and so their phones aren't too different from what they used to be a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I used to LOVE this phone, if I wasnt so into the new touch screen on my android I would totally go back to it!" in 6 reviews
  • "Texting and calling are fine but If you're looking to play games and search the web, your definitely better off using something else." in 5 reviews
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I don’t have a blackberry anymore but when I did I really loved it! It was so solid and not as easy to break as an iPhone. I know some people think the keys are a little too
Small but this wasn’t a problem for me. Not as sleek as the touch screen phones that are so popular today but works great!
Andrea C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a priv and I love it!!! It goes nice and fast and does everything and more, It runs android which is perfect to keep up with all the necessary google apps thats are needed in todays world but it also has the blackberry hub which groups all my messages together and makes it way easier to use than a regular android phone. I have a real keyboard which makesit easier to txt with out looking at the screen .
Jessica J.
omg i love black berry's its too bad i havent seen any more after iphobes and Samsung came up...
this phone used to be my favorite it has a nice key board it ran fast the bbm was awsome i really do home they come out with new phone soon
juan carlos c.
son buenos equipos en lo que respecta a los niveles de seguridad del sistema operativo algo caracteristico co en lacompañia rim sin embargo  sus este equipo como sus compañeros de esta gama quedaron atras sin actualizaciones y sin nuevas versiones, quedaron obsoletos
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
This was probably the longest lasting cell phone I have had, yeah it's not the most stylish phone but it worked and very well. Unlike my new phone that wont even let me access the play store correctly. I was sad when I ended up losing this phone because it worked so well.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I kind of miss my blackberry. I had one my senior year of high school and I loved my cute pink phone. I didn't like the screen though because of how small it was. I'm happy I switched to IPhone but sometimes I miss my blackberry.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
Just got the BlackBerry as my work phone, and I'm very pleased with it so far. It's a bit of a tough transition for an iPhone user in private life, but it definitely suits my work needs. I haven't quite figured this out, but it's best feature is how it seems to turn off on the weekend and not send me loud notifications.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL
Son buenos equipos pero podrían ser mejores, se dañan muy rápido algunas piezas como el pin de carga, batería, teclas y hasta la capacidad de almacenamiento, como digo, podrían mejorar, quizás ser un poco más amigables con otros sistemas operativos. Pero sinceramente cumplen muy bien su función.
Andrea R.
This was my firts smathphone and i love it. The duration of batery it amazing i have nostalgy to see this LOL. I really recommend blackberry if you don't want a phone very simple. It have all the confortable thinks at you want on a phone.
Valerie A.
I absolutely loves my blckberry. Its the only type of phone I had for about 8 years. The rollerball was amazig and I love the keyboard and the different LED lights!
patty a.
Did you ever have to replace your phone more than once?
Jesus R.
Jõgeva
Good phone?
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Do you think Blackberry will ever be apple to compete with top of the line smart phones again?