BY BLACKBERRY

The BlackBerry Q10 follows the footsteps of many legacy smartphone featuring a 3.1" touchscreen, QWERTY, and its fancy glass material. Display: 3.1-inch Touchscreen LCD (Multi-touch, Super AMOLED Capacitive) Carrier: GSM, T-Mobile, AT & T, etc. Network compatiblity: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G Capable Keyboard: QWERTY Connectivity: microUSB v2.0 Wireless interface: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP Internet browser: HTML5 Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6 Design: Bar Camera: 8 Megapixels (3264x2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, Front-facing (2MP) Camera; Video Integrated memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM, microSD slot expandable up to 64GB Operating system: BlackBerry 10 OS, upgradable to v10.1 Talk time: Up to 10 h (2G) / Up to 13 h 30 min (3G) Standby time: Up to 360 h (3G) Color options: White Model: Q10 Included items: Handset, Battery, House/Wall Charger, and User Manual Dimensions: 4.71 x 2.63 x 0.41 (inches) Weight: 4.90 oz Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Krista Marie M.
BOSSIER CITY, LA
This phone was not for me I just wanted to get away from the iPhone and knew I loved my blackberry from before. I'm not very tech savvy and all I do is text email and take pictures. If I was a business person this phone would definitely be at the top of my list it is a wonderful phone just not for those who aren't constantly emailing or using the keyboard
Stefanie P.
There is something so satisfying about using a real keyboard to type. I really like this phone. It works well for email especially. It's affordable compared to other smartphones and easy to use. The downside is the lack of apps available. This could use room for improvement.
sridivya a.

First of all, let me say that although I'm giving the phone 5 stars, I am in NO WAY saying it is a perfect phone. There are definitely faults in the OS, and I will detail all of them in this review. It is a 5 star phone for me since I love having a physical keyboard and the problems it has are problems that can be fixed with a software update. And I am actively participating in their beta zone program to make sure these issues are brought to their attention so that they will be fixed.
Jennifer T.
Really enjoy this phone I've dropped it many times and screen still is intact. I feel that i got a pretty good deal on it it's a great smart phone with many features and love the swipe and hub OMG the hub wish it had more apps like android phones. Would still recommend the phone.
Alyssa J.
Harrison, AR
I'm a loyal blackberry customer, it's sad that people don't give them enough credit anymore. I absolutely love this phone, the screen is big enough to use social media or send long e-mails. And the keyboard is amazing as always.
Jacklyn S.
North Baldwin, NY
I'm a fan of the good ol' blackberry track pad, which this unfortunately doesn't have. Getting used to a touchscreen blackberry is a bit of a daunting task, especially since the new OS is completely different from the Bold.
Destinee N.
Amherst, NY
I love having a touch screen and keyboard. But I don't like that you can't get all the apps that you are able to get on iPhone. Found a great keyboard attachment for my iPhone that is the same as the black berry keyboard
Rebecca R.
Bought for my mum a couple months ago. So far no complaints, it does have a bit different apps - main screen than other smart phones, and it would have been so much better if the screen was bigger, but so far she's enjoying it. Does take a little bit getting used to than normal.
Channon R.
Slidell, LA
Love this phone so much. being someone who uses my phone for everything, this was perfect for me. I'm able to keep my appointments and events, email, and connect with my clients on a daily basis. super easy to navigate between screens.
Sarah w.
Raleigh, Nc
Don't spend money on blackberrys an iPhone is better for most people due to the amount of people using them. If you're a business man you might enjoy the blackberry more