BlackBerry - PRIV 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black uploaded by Elle Z.BlackBerry - PRIV 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black uploaded by Elle Z.

BY BLACKBERRY

Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Got this from ATT when it was first release and what a pain in the bootay ATT couldn't get the software to stop dropping  my calls. Had to get another phone for 6 months until Black berry and ATT could straighten it out. I have this because I dont want to be with out a phone if my screen cracks . Love the key board. I dont care what anyone says LOL
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I was so excited about this new phone. The features, the keyboard, the Android system. So I buy this phone and am ready to conquer the world!!!! With burned hands...because the phone gets so hot after even minimal usage time that I have to put it down. I report an estimated 20 issues a day, which I do like that capability. The phone freezes A LOT! It shuts itself off. I have missed groups of alarms because the phone shut itself down and did not restart--not due to a dead battery. Frustration--it is very high with this phone. I have ordered one to replace this one, which I have had for not even 2 months. We shall see what that one does.
Michaela T.
This is one awesome smartphone! If big phones are not an issue for you, I would recommend this phone. The slide-out keyboard at the bottom is really helpful for those who like buttons instead of the touchscreen. Also, this smartphone has one AMAZING camera! I love the detail and quality the camera produces and I have used it for many instagram pictures. There is a bit of a lag time between taking the picture and it popping up on the screen, but the quality is worth it.
Elle Z.
This is almost a zero. The front facing camera only has something like 2 megapixels... a total let down compared to cameras were used to. I returned it immediately for the S7. Even the crappiest phones have better front cameras than this. The keyboard is cool but a blackberry at this price with this MAJOR fault is unacceptable.
Marshall E.
Raleigh, NC
This is far and away the best phone I have ever owned. The keyboard is excellent although it took some getting used too. The battery life and security are great. There are lots of little Blackberry touches that they brought into Android from the classic OS that really make it stand apart.
Ehab E.
Itmida,mit ghamr,dakahlia,egypt
"Blackberry Priv - Best of 2 worlds. Android meets Blackberry productivity. The Blackberry Hub is the best part, all messages from all apps go to one place, and you can customize that so that you can choose which are the most important to you. Android's app inventory was the only thing BB could not compete with and now they have it. The Blackberry's physical and virtual keyboards are both the best on the market, using the innovative swipe feature and it learns how you text to make the predictive text very easy to use. The physical keyboard can also be used as a track ball so that you can browse a page without accidentally touching a link (most people do that unintentionally and is a pain). Its the best BlackBerry phone i hope to make a review to it on my channel
Ashley M.
If you had a blackberry and loved it then this is the best of both worlds. It has the classic (and amazing) blackberry keyboard on screen and with actual buttons. It also has the ability to run all the apps you were missing out on before.
Falon R.
I have had this device since November and have experienced nothing but pleasure using it.

I use for EVERYTHING from reading (via Kobo app), to watching my favorite shows on Netflix, and it handles it all exceptionally.

It's in a higher price range, but I believe you're definitely getting what you pay for with the Priv. A reliable, SECURE device that you can use for work and play.
Holly H.
Boston, MA
Is the PRIV worth buying? Aside from the added bonuses of 'Blackberry Security' and the keyboard, are there any features that would make it stand out from other android phones?
Rob K.
I'm really thinking about getting this phone - If I have Verizon, is there a way I can buy it through a 3rd party vendor and then set it up to my account? I feel like I can get a much better deal outside of the VZW store