BY BLACKBERRY

Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features 35 backlit physical keys plus an optical trackpad. And for those times when touch interactivity is preferred the Classic has you covered as well - featuring a 3.5" 720 x 720 capacitive touch screen with 24-bit True Color support. Designed for business and pleasure alike the Classic includes the BlackBerry 10 mobile OS which includes a collection of productivity-focused apps. In addition social media apps games additional productivity software and more can be installed either from BlackBerry World or the Amazon Apps Store. The phone & #39 s software is backed up by a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm CPU along with 2GB of RAM. For apps data and general storage it features 16GB of internal flash memory. Blackberry Classic Mobile features 4G LTE connectivity (LTE: 1 2/25 4 5 7 13 17 (2100/1900/AWS/850/2600/700/700 MHz) - Cat 3 ) and is 3G and 2G backward compatible - a separately available nano-SIM card is required to start using the phone. In addition to mobile networks the phone can connect to the Internet and other devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE. To simplify connection it supports NFC enabling you to tap the phone to another NFC-enabled device in order to pair the two together with Wi-Fi. Capture 1080p HD video and shoot up to 8MP still photos with the rear facing camera. For video conferencing and taking self-portraits the phone also features a front facing camera that takes 2MP stills and 720p video. Features of the rear facing camera included back-side illumination for better low-light performance 5-element f/2.2 lens 2DOF video stabilization and 5x digital zoom. Type the way you feel most comfortable - the Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features a full QWERTY keyboard with 35 backlit keys for those who prefer a tactile interface as well as a 3.5" touchscreen. Either way the keyboard input features contextual auto-correction next-word prediction Instant Action typing. see more...

Sophia R.
Naugatuck, CT
I have been a blackberry girl for as long as I can remember. I LOVE that I can type on an actual keyboard and even though a lot of the apps do not transfer over to Blackberry, its ok. I love that my emails come through fast and easy.
Lõrè N.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
Anita E.
Rochester, NY
My daughter loves her blackberry phone. She wont get anything but a blackberry. It has all the features she needs on a phone. She uses her phone to find recipes and all kind of things. when we talk its clear and I have never had an issue hearing her during a conversation.
Norma F.
el paso, TX
I got as a deal from Tmobile I really enjoy the blackberry system of how the phone works and how practically it is. I love that know it has the android system in and its the best thing in the world. Its kinda hard to first use it but love it very much.
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
These are great brand of phones. great for children too. can't wait to see how the new onew s work.
Brenda M.
Compton, CA
I used to have a black berry and I loved it it works really good and I had one for 2 years
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
I love my BB classic! I gave up my iPhone 5s for the BB Classic! Love the look/features! Very easy to use! My son has the BB Playbook and her loves it!
Jam Jesm T.
Dubai , UAE
LOL I know it is 2017 and I'm still using Blackberry. Well this phone is really amazing. I bought this for the purpose of using it for work. I'm still happy because the quirky keypad made it easy to type and work has never been so accessible until I got this. Touch screen also made it look techie and looks sleek awesome. Love using it for work
Ainsley K.
Orlando, Fl
I absolutely love this phone! I am not a huge fan of touch screen phones, and have loves the qwerty keyboards that Blackberry has offered for years. This phone helps me transition a bit into the touch screen phone world but still have my full keyboard. It also uses the Amazon app store which gave me app options I didn't have on my blackberry phones before. The only thing that would make it better is if if could use Android app like the new blackberry priv does. Other than that, I love it. (I got mine in blue)
Kenzi M.
Blackberry phones are the only phones my husband will use! They are wonderful.
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
How much are these?
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Brahim Q.