BY BLACKBERRY

Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features 35 backlit physical keys plus an optical trackpad. And for those times when touch interactivity is preferred the Classic has you covered as well - featuring a 3.5" 720 x 720 capacitive touch screen with 24-bit True Color support. Designed for business and pleasure alike the Classic includes the BlackBerry 10 mobile OS which includes a collection of productivity-focused apps. In addition social media apps games additional productivity software and more can be installed either from BlackBerry World or the Amazon Apps Store. The phone & #39 s software is backed up by a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm CPU along with 2GB of RAM. For apps data and general storage it features 16GB of internal flash memory. Blackberry Classic Mobile features 4G LTE connectivity (LTE: 1 2/25 4 5 7 13 17 (2100/1900/AWS/850/2600/700/700 MHz) - Cat 3 ) and is 3G and 2G backward compatible - a separately available nano-SIM card is required to start using the phone. In addition to mobile networks the phone can connect to the Internet and other devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE. To simplify connection it supports NFC enabling you to tap the phone to another NFC-enabled device in order to pair the two together with Wi-Fi. Capture 1080p HD video and shoot up to 8MP still photos with the rear facing camera. For video conferencing and taking self-portraits the phone also features a front facing camera that takes 2MP stills and 720p video. Features of the rear facing camera included back-side illumination for better low-light performance 5-element f/2.2 lens 2DOF video stabilization and 5x digital zoom. Type the way you feel most comfortable - the Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features a full QWERTY keyboard with 35 backlit keys for those who prefer a tactile interface as well as a 3.5" touchscreen. Either way the keyboard input features contextual auto-correction next-word prediction Instant Action typing. see more...

Aylin R.
Have always been a blackberry user, I need to have my keyboard! Have had this phone about 6 months, still love it. Wish I could use Android apps though, will probably switch to the Priv soon so I can get the best of both worlds.
Doujone M.
sudbury, ON
I have a Samung note 3 currently but i needed a second phone for my business. I knew i needed a black berry. When it comes to business a blackberry classic is a must. It is reliable and it organizes and syncs all your business apps well. The only con i have is the small keyboard and small screen (I've gotten very use to the large size on the note3). I highly recommend any business owner to invest in a blackberry.
Lõrè N.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
I love my BB classic! I gave up my iPhone 5s for the BB Classic! Love the look/features! Very easy to use! My son has the BB Playbook and her loves it!
Katherine v.
Cardinal, Ontario, Canada
I love my BlackBerry. It is easy to use, has great apps and great security. I have been a BlackBerry fan since 2009 when I was given one as a gift

Miranda V.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Brahim Q.