BY BLACKBERRY

Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features 35 backlit physical keys plus an optical trackpad. And for those times when touch interactivity is preferred the Classic has you covered as well - featuring a 3.5" 720 x 720 capacitive touch screen with 24-bit True Color support. Designed for business and pleasure alike the Classic includes the BlackBerry 10 mobile OS which includes a collection of productivity-focused apps. In addition social media apps games additional productivity software and more can be installed either from BlackBerry World or the Amazon Apps Store. The phone & #39 s software is backed up by a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm CPU along with 2GB of RAM. For apps data and general storage it features 16GB of internal flash memory. Blackberry Classic Mobile features 4G LTE connectivity (LTE: 1 2/25 4 5 7 13 17 (2100/1900/AWS/850/2600/700/700 MHz) - Cat 3 ) and is 3G and 2G backward compatible - a separately available nano-SIM card is required to start using the phone. In addition to mobile networks the phone can connect to the Internet and other devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE. To simplify connection it supports NFC enabling you to tap the phone to another NFC-enabled device in order to pair the two together with Wi-Fi. Capture 1080p HD video and shoot up to 8MP still photos with the rear facing camera. For video conferencing and taking self-portraits the phone also features a front facing camera that takes 2MP stills and 720p video. Features of the rear facing camera included back-side illumination for better low-light performance 5-element f/2.2 lens 2DOF video stabilization and 5x digital zoom. Type the way you feel most comfortable - the Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features a full QWERTY keyboard with 35 backlit keys for those who prefer a tactile interface as well as a 3.5" touchscreen. Either way the keyboard input features contextual auto-correction next-word prediction Instant Action typing. see more...

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco
Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Jam Jesm T.
Dubai , UAE
LOL I know it is 2017 and I'm still using Blackberry. Well this phone is really amazing. I bought this for the purpose of using it for work. I'm still happy because the quirky keypad made it easy to type and work has never been so accessible until I got this. Touch screen also made it look techie and looks sleek awesome. Love using it for work
Francis A.
The BlackBerry classic is one of the best phones ever even in the specs . BlackBerry did a great job with this phone . Shame people don't use BlackBerry that much anymore.
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Jamie W.
I have been a blackberry user from the early days of smartphones. I have both loved and loathed my blackberrys.I recently made the switch back from the iPhone the the BB classic and I have never been so disappointed in a purchase. The trackpad is next to useless, despite blackberry trying their upmost to improve the app store it still remains pitiful. It would seem Blackberry just can't keep up in an Apple world.
Kerry-ann S.
Definitely would not recommend this!!! A few of my keys have already fallen out and the system is really glitchy. A lot of my apps and even my browser closes all the time or is really laggy. You can't really have any apps either because they aren't offered on a Blackberry. Stick to an iPhone or Samsung.
D B.
Switched back to Blackberry after having a Samsung S3 because I really missed the keyboard. Phone works great for what I need, which is phone calls, text and email. I'm not really an app person, but with the Amazon App Store you can find just about what you would need to have.
Hannah K.
Kitchener, ON
For the classic blackberry that you know and love, this is the phone to use. Not the smartphone for someone looking to use for social media. For everyday business use, this is the perfect phone.
Pia Princela K.
Right now I am using a blackberry classic and i love it. It just that it lacks somethings and this piss me off bit, like it does not have snapchat and that's soon bad... It's still need more improvement as a brand although is perfect for those that are in business
Lisa J.
Lethbridge, AB
I absolutely love my Blackberry! I had one before and then switched to an android device, and I missed my Blackberry so much. I love the combination of the touchscreen and the keyboard. Thank you Blackberry for making such a terrific phone!!
Miranda V.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch