BY BLACKBERRY

Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features 35 backlit physical keys plus an optical trackpad. And for those times when touch interactivity is preferred the Classic has you covered as well - featuring a 3.5" 720 x 720 capacitive touch screen with 24-bit True Color support. Designed for business and pleasure alike the Classic includes the BlackBerry 10 mobile OS which includes a collection of productivity-focused apps. In addition social media apps games additional productivity software and more can be installed either from BlackBerry World or the Amazon Apps Store. The phone & #39 s software is backed up by a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm CPU along with 2GB of RAM. For apps data and general storage it features 16GB of internal flash memory. Blackberry Classic Mobile features 4G LTE connectivity (LTE: 1 2/25 4 5 7 13 17 (2100/1900/AWS/850/2600/700/700 MHz) - Cat 3 ) and is 3G and 2G backward compatible - a separately available nano-SIM card is required to start using the phone. In addition to mobile networks the phone can connect to the Internet and other devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE. To simplify connection it supports NFC enabling you to tap the phone to another NFC-enabled device in order to pair the two together with Wi-Fi. Capture 1080p HD video and shoot up to 8MP still photos with the rear facing camera. For video conferencing and taking self-portraits the phone also features a front facing camera that takes 2MP stills and 720p video. Features of the rear facing camera included back-side illumination for better low-light performance 5-element f/2.2 lens 2DOF video stabilization and 5x digital zoom. Type the way you feel most comfortable - the Blackberry Classic 4G 16GB Mobile features a full QWERTY keyboard with 35 backlit keys for those who prefer a tactile interface as well as a 3.5" touchscreen. Either way the keyboard input features contextual auto-correction next-word prediction Instant Action typing. see more...

Ainsley K.
Orlando, Fl
I absolutely love this phone! I am not a huge fan of touch screen phones, and have loves the qwerty keyboards that Blackberry has offered for years. This phone helps me transition a bit into the touch screen phone world but still have my full keyboard. It also uses the Amazon app store which gave me app options I didn't have on my blackberry phones before. The only thing that would make it better is if if could use Android app like the new blackberry priv does. Other than that, I love it. (I got mine in blue)
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This phone is very efficient at sending and organizing e-mails. I do not use any social media or gaming apps, therefore this is the perfect phone for me. I just use it to text and write work/school e-mails. It takes awhile for the device to turn on/off. Also, it takes awhile to get fully charged, however the battery lasts awhile.
Lauren B.
I bought this phone because I wanted a physical keyboard. It delivers with that. It still has a touch screen, which I rarely use. The camera on the front and back is subpar. It really brings down the phone overall. A nice feature is the Blackberry Hub. You can see all your notifications, messages, emails in one place.
Norma F.
el paso, TX
I got as a deal from Tmobile I really enjoy the blackberry system of how the phone works and how practically it is. I love that know it has the android system in and its the best thing in the world. Its kinda hard to first use it but love it very much.
Sophia R.
Naugatuck, CT
I have been a blackberry girl for as long as I can remember. I LOVE that I can type on an actual keyboard and even though a lot of the apps do not transfer over to Blackberry, its ok. I love that my emails come through fast and easy.
Aubrey Z.
brooklyn, NY
I really like this phone and the fact that you can side-load android apps by installing a program called "Snap." I've always appreciated that Blackberries are build like tanks and can be dropped many, many times without having to worry about the screen cracking. The only downside is that the blackberry hub is a bit confusing.
Michelle G.
Scarsdale, NY
While I love being nostalgic about the days when Blackberrys were all the rage, I was not happy with this product. I found it very difficult to communicate with people who were on iPhones. I would often not receive text messages, which was a huge inconvenience. This phone cannot keep up wth its competitors.
Amber F.
Classic keyboard everything black berry ! Love that they still use original tones mixed with the new. The interface of this product is phenomenal. If you haven't picked up a blackberry in a while maybe It's time you do!
Anita E.
Rochester, NY
My daughter loves her blackberry phone. She wont get anything but a blackberry. It has all the features she needs on a phone. She uses her phone to find recipes and all kind of things. when we talk its clear and I have never had an issue hearing her during a conversation.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not like the app store in this device, So complicated to use. The messages take really long to deliver. The photo quality is not amazing, front facing is very blurry.
Miranda V.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Brahim Q.