BY PACO RABANNE

EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ & BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ Designer: Paco Rabanne Brand: BLACK XS Gender: WOMEN Fragrance Notes: Tamarind Blossom, Patchouli, Massoia Wood, Hellebore Rose, Pink Peppercorns, Cranberry, Vanilla Year Introduced: 2007 Recommend Use: casual see more...

Patrícia G.
Fairfax, VA
My favorite perfum forever!! I always used this perfum and everyone always ask for me what is the smell!!
W X.
A young, sweet, punk-y scent with lots characters (mostly mischievous)! It can be too strong in summer but I loved wearing it in winter and autumn because the warm scent keeps my spirit up! Also the price is quite affordable. No such pre-purchase-deep-breath needed when buying one. 👌
Tara B.
Is by far one of my favourite lower price point scents I wouldn't even mind paying that little bit more it smells that good and it lasts all day and doesn't fade it's so strong a little goes a long long way it really does give it a try I promise you it won't disappoint
Sydney D.
edmonton , AB
this will always be my favourite perfume. I remember first purchasing it how expensive it was and now it's so reasonably priced that i can actually afford to buy it! Will always be my signature scent.