Black & White BLACK and WHITE Black Soap uploaded by Susan C.Black & White BLACK and WHITE Black Soap uploaded by Crystajlove

BY BLACK & WHITE

BLACK and WHITE Black Soap is enriched with Vitamin E and Rain Forest Cupuacu Butter. see more...

Angie F.
Duncanville, TX
this is the only soap that I use to keep my skin tone smooth and even. It has a very nice but light fragrance. I first purchased it at a farmers market but now I normally purchase it on amazon. it normally runs 1.00- 5.00. I recommend this to all people of color.
Willitiscia H.
Edgefield, SC
This soap is amazing. I started out just using it on my face and got really good results. It helped to even out my tone. I really loved it as a whole body soap also because it didn't dry my skin out. I use it a few times a week and keep it in stock.
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the soap it keeps your skin soft and it helps with acne too. I love the smell of it and the color of the soap doesn't stain your skin. It's not that expensive and it last way longer then body wash.
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my Black soap. It's perfect for cleaning your skin. The price is fair for what you get. Plus I'm from Mississippi so this product is originally made out of Mississippi.
Amia R.
Gary,indiana
I love this soap smell really good lather very nice you don't need to much of it last a long time only thing your tile gets dirty but you have expect that it's black soap other than that I love it and for the quality of the product I will just use a darker tile
Aracely R.
Connellys Springs, NC
This soap is so pretty and amazing! The colors are cool and it's smells good! It made my skin smell delicious and left it very soft 😍 this is a soap I love using I love the smell and I love the brand !
Shariyka R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent long-lasting soap for the price. This soap lathers and cleanses your body thoroughly. And rinses off easily. The bar is enriched with Vitamin E and Rain Forest Cupuacu Butter.
Bridget S.
I have acne very bad on my back and have searched everywhere for a soap that helps. This product really help remove blackheads as well. It is very drying however so make sure to follow up with a moisturizer. It has a light scent which is not overbearing. I would definitely recommend.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I feel like everyone needs a bar of black soap 😍😍 I use it in the shower before I use my bath & body works for smell lol. The soap doesn't stink, but it's more for actually cleansing, moisturizing, and protecting your skin.
Jessica C.
This is my go to for washing my face every day. I can always go back to it even after trying different acne products. This gets my skin the cleanest and prevents breakouts.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is this used for?
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this so just help cleanse away dirt and grime? Or does it help with acne and bumps?
member-b9dd89034
How big is this soap? Does it last long or melts easily? And how much?
Kelly S.
Is this any good?
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay I've seen this all over lately. It seems quite popular. What exactly is it and why all the hype?