Black Velvet Cinnamon Rush Canadian Whisky

by Black Velvet

Introduced in 1951, Black Velvet Whisky is named for its signature, velvet-like texture. Black Velvet Cinnamon Rush Canadian Whisky's smooth quality is the result of blending the whisky "at birth," meaning during maturation rather than later in the whisky-making process. Its fiery cinnamon candy and spice notes accentuate and complement the woody, whisky characters. Using crystal-clear Canadian water, plus the finest rye, grains, and corn, the whisky is painstakingly distilled and put up in premium oak barrels to gently mature. Ideal for any occasion, Black Velvet Whisky has a smooth texture that is an ideal addition to countless cocktail recipes. The Black Velvet Distilling Company is located near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

Black Velvet Cinnamon Rush Canadian Whisky has fiery cinnamon candy and spice notes complementing the woody, whisky characters. This 70-proof whisky is an ideal addition to cocktail recipes.

• Fiery cinnamon candy and spice notes accentuate the woody, whisky characters
  • Signature velvet-like texture
  • An ideal addition to countless cocktail recipes
  • Blended during maturation rather than later in the whisky-making process
  • Distilled near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
  • 35% ABV

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Velvet Cinnamon Rush Canadian Whisky!
Jessica S.
MEIGS, GA
If you want something that's smooth and a little spicy, then this should be your pick. I love the cinnamon flavor and how smooth it goes down. It can also be good for sipping. Give it a try, I bet you will love it.
Krystal S.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Cinnamon is not a huge favorite of mine. However its affordable and does the trick it's not expensive and kinda yummy some people tell me it tears up thier stomach I on the other hand have not had no problems. Love the tipsy feel. Had me feeling like I'm on cloud nine.
Joylynn G.
This is a drink for an experienced drinker or it can mess you up more then you want. I drank this for 10 years when I was a alcoholic. I don't recommend anyone to drink but if you do drink wisely.
Marsha D.
Martin, TN
 Black Velvet Cinnamon Rush Canadian Whisky i had during Christmas. I do not drink. But this was in a Christmas drink and it had a nice kick....with a great taste. It was memorable.
Tracey S.
California , MO
I don't like cinnamon liquors. I don't have really much to say about it. Cinnamon is really popular right now so I was cajoled to drink it and as expected I didn't enjoy.
Kerrigan C.
It’s a little sweeter than normal! great on the rocks or mixed with rum Chatta or diet doctor pepper! That’s my fav. even if you’re not a whiskey person! I highly recommend giving it a try.
Amber N.
Prattville, AL
his is by far smoother and much better tasting than a more well known cinnamon flavored spirit on the Market. No bitter after taste, very smooth, Good ...
maria V.
Piedmont, AL
I'm not a big drinker, but not to long ago I went to a wedding and drank a shot of this, I was amazed at how good it tasted, it was very smooth with a great cinnamon taste, I will try it again!! Anybody getting married?! Lolololol
Gerard P.
Woodhaven, NY
This is a much smoother shot than Fireball. I have put this on my back bar when I ran a beverage program and had everyone offer it instead of Fireball. No complaints.
Dennise  C.
Beaver Falls, PA
i know this isn’t top shelf but it’s smooth and tasty. it’s very affordable and it really does have a nice flavor

Looking for your answer?