Black Velvet Canadian Whisky - 750ml Bottle

by Black Velvet

Introduced in 1951, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky is named for its signature, velvet-like texture. Black Velvet Canadian Whisky's smooth quality is the result of blending the whisky "at birth," meaning during maturation rather than later in the whisky-making process. It is remarkably smooth with hints of caramel, vanilla, coconut, and rye spiciness. Using crystal-clear Canadian water, plus the finest rye, grains, and corn, the whisky is painstakingly distilled and put up in premium oak barrels to gently mature. Ideal for any occasion, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky has a smooth texture that is an ideal addition to countless cocktail recipes. The Black Velvet Distilling Company is located near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

Black Velvet Canadian Whisky is named for its signature, velvet-like texture. It is remarkably smooth with hints of caramel, vanilla, coconut, and rye spiciness. Ideal addition to cocktail recipes.

• Hints of caramel, vanilla, coconut, and rye
  • Signature velvet-like texture
  • An ideal addition to countless cocktail recipes
  • Blended during maturation rather than later in the whisky-making process
  • Distilled near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
  • 40% ABV

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Black Velvet Canadian Whisky - 750ml Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
Black Velvet Canadian Whisky - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Jody M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I not a whiskey drinker much but it’s for sure my sons favorite drink these days. Black velvet and coke
Kristina B.
Ah...Black Velvet. My OG college go-to. Low score due to the heartburn and hangovers. There are much smoother and better tasting whiskeys out there that I would definitely buy or order nowadays instead of this but if you're 22 and broke and live in a dorm? It does the job I guess.
Shalayna  B.
Petal, MS
Black Velvet Canadian Whisky - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Shalayna  B.
Black Velvet Blended Canadian Whiskey is affordable not so sure caramel should be in a whiskey... but my cousin and I had to try it, it's got a good flavor but it's really sweet in my opinion for a whiskey I think that it would pair well and maybe baking dishes or as an additive for Coffee shots if you can get your hands on a bottle totally try it it's just not one of my faves but I prefer Crown black! But we've about killed the bottle!!
Zalasha  W.
Fallon, NV
This isn’t expensive and it will get you drunk my friends drink it a lot I like it but it’s not my go to drink. It can be kind of dry at least to me it is but others really like it, I have bought this a few times.
Jesica F.
Monticello, MN
I’ve never been a fan of the strong taste of bourbon whisky, I much prefer the milder flavor of this Canadian Whisky. Smooth and affordable, this is my go-to for a night out or when having a relaxing evening at home. Good flavor and great value!
Krystell  H.
Gross and cheap. Whisky is suppose to be a nice drink to sip on and this was just plain gross!
Toosdai O.
Heflin, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely the best cheap whiskey out there. Goes down like a breeze, doesn’t break the bank, just an altogether trustworthy drink. I used to frequently drink this and highly recommend it in responsible quantities.
Cory C.
I really love this whiskey. I bought it as a cheaper alternative to Crown Royal, but I think it tastes better and is much smoother. I'm not an experienced drinker, but this is the only whiskey (of the mid-range whiskeys I've tried) that I can drink neat.
Kathy G.
West Webster
I’ve tried many whiskey’s in my days of drinking alcohol. I’ve seem to come back to purchase black velvet. It seems to be much smoother than most whiskey’s. Its kinda annoying that when I do go out for a few cocktails that a lot of restaurants/bars do not carry Black Velvet 😢
Dani N.
Washburn
Toasted caramel black velvet is amazing. It was beyond my expectations for as cheap of a whiskey as it is, not a huge fan of the original black velvet whiskey but the toasted caramel is incredible and I’d highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?