BY BLACK VELVET

• "It feels good going down, tastes good and keeps you warm." in 1 review
monika l.
Jefferson, PA
I’m too broke to buy Jack Daniel’s, but this is a very good alternative for me. I mix it with some Coke and it’s almost like I’m drinking a Jack and Coke. I’ve tried to do straight shots of this stuff, but that’s the only thing I can’t do with this whiskey.
Bonnie S.
Helena
This is my go to whiskey for a night of fun. It is a cheaper whiskey so hangovers aren’t the most fun but for the price you can’t really beat it. It has a nice brown sugar aroma and goes down smooth. Definitely would recommend and do!
Kathy G.
West Webster
I’ve tried many whiskey’s in my days of drinking alcohol. I’ve seem to come back to purchase black velvet. It seems to be much smoother than most whiskey’s. Its kinda annoying that when I do go out for a few cocktails that a lot of restaurants/bars do not carry Black Velvet 😢
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This whiskey is very smooth and I prefer it over Jameson to drink straight. It is a pretty mellow whiskey which is appreciated. I also prefer this Canadian whiskey over Crown Royal which is nice because it also tends to be more affordable.
Lorraine R.
Bear , DE
This is a constant purchase of mine. It mixes well with any dark soda. You can usually find it for about $15 to $20. It's an 80 proof whiskey if you like something a bit more subtle. I would definitely recommend this to another people.
Jasmin J.
Buffalo
Not the highest quality but definitely is the best bang for your buck. Smooth and best for mixing. I always drink mine with ginger ale and it’s a little sweet ending to my day. And the plastic bottle is great for storage.
Toosdai O.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely the best cheap whiskey out there. Goes down like a breeze, doesn’t break the bank, just an altogether trustworthy drink. I used to frequently drink this and highly recommend it in responsible quantities.
Brianna L.
Sioux City, IA
Great smooth taste Black Velvet Blended Canadian Whiskey  love this, we always load up on regular BV and BV toasted caramel. We drink it in shots with either coke or Dr Pepper as chasers
Cory C.
I really love this whiskey. I bought it as a cheaper alternative to Crown Royal, but I think it tastes better and is much smoother. I'm not an experienced drinker, but this is the only whiskey (of the mid-range whiskeys I've tried) that I can drink neat.
Crystal J.
Minot
Its a great whiskey its one of the cheaper brands it has a great taste it tastes like whiskey should not sweet the labels are nice I like the plastic bottle instead of glass