BY BLACK VELVET

Buy on Walmart
  • "It feels good going down, tastes good and keeps you warm." in 1 review
monika l.
Jefferson
I’m too broke to buy Jack Daniel’s, but this is a very good alternative for me. I mix it with some Coke and it’s almost like I’m drinking a Jack and Coke. I’ve tried to do straight shots of this stuff, but that’s the only thing I can’t do with this whiskey.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
This is about ALL my boyfriend drinks. He loves it, I've drank it before but it really hits you hard. I'm an extreme lightweight so this stuff messes me up haha. I'm not a huge fan on the taste neither
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great lower end whiskey and can be used in place of crown royal for mixing different drinks like long island ice teas and more. I typically purchase this for parties and get togethers and leave my crown royal put away in my cabinet to sip.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This whiskey is very smooth and I prefer it over Jameson to drink straight. It is a pretty mellow whiskey which is appreciated. I also prefer this Canadian whiskey over Crown Royal which is nice because it also tends to be more affordable.
Lorraine R.
Hinesville , GA
This is a constant purchase of mine. It mixes well with any dark soda. You can usually find it for about $15 to $20. It's an 80 proof whiskey if you like something a bit more subtle. I would definitely recommend this to another people.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Black Velvet Blended Canadian Whiskey is affordable not so sure caramel should be in a whiskey... but my cousin and I had to try it, it's got a good flavor but it's really sweet in my opinion for a whiskey I think that it would pair well and maybe baking dishes or as an additive for Coffee shots if you can get your hands on a bottle totally try it it's just not one of my faves but I prefer Crown black! But we've about killed the bottle!!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to when I'm broke haha. And to be honest, it really doesn't taste half bad. I tested a lot of cheaper whiskeys when money is tight and I think this is the best one.
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The only kind allowed in the house. Nice and smooth and it’s our go to. Great price and always easy to find. We are repeat customers and will always be. Other brands are bitter and not smooth.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Having this cold is the best. Best soda to go with this is doctor pepper. Will recommend this for anyone who wants to try something new or just drinking for the first time.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
Ok, I am a whiskey girl and this just so happens to be my FAVORITE brand, yes FAVORITE, as in I prefer it over more expensive brands, by a large margin. Crown Royal is too sweet, although I'll drink it but Black Velvet has always been my favorite, especially if I plan on shooting whiskey all night. BV and Pepsi are my go-to for serious party time!